Having Sex for Desperately Needed Money

last reply
46 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I was watching an old movie, Indecent Proposal, with Demi Moore and Robert Redford- where she and her husband are offered a million dollars for one night with the wife- which would pull their dream house out of foreclosure and generally ease the heavy burden of being short on money that dominates their life and decisions. Of course, they accept, he gets attracted to the wife, it causes emotional problems between the couple after the fact, blah blah- but here's my question for you all:

Would you ever consider having sex for life-changing and life-style saving (as in, keeps you from being homeless) money, if the one-time act could really pull you out of a bad situation and into a good one? Imagine something along the lines of:

Insurmountable debt- for whatever reason: family illness, loss of job, etc.- that means you're on the verge of losing the roof over your head and everything you've worked for in your life up until then: business, home, cars, etc. Also, let's assume that it amounts to something, as opposed to answering "well all I have is a rental apartment and crappy furniture, so no way, hehe".

Would you consider it- one night with a strange man in exchange for making your money problems go away for good- under any circumstances?

If the answer is no- how do you justify going through the possibility of homelessness, or at the very least bankruptcy and severe, drastic, and long-lasting changes to your life, just to avoid an act that doesn't have to involve your true feelings and loyalties at all?

If your answer is maybe
- what does it depend on? Is there a certain dollar figure that it would have to be at a minimum for you to consider it? Does the guy have to be somewhat attractive- as in, not morbidly obese or extremely ugly? The given here is that your situation is a worst-case scenario.

If your answer is yes- then welcome to the club.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think that someone who says they would 'never' do it, hasn't been in a position where they've needed to do it.

If I had a child I needed to support, or a loved one that was sick and needed money for healthcare or to prevent bankruptcy, or a life or death situation, and there was an opportunity to turn my entire financial situation around by having meaningless sex with a stranger for cash, then why not?!

Some people don't always have the luxury of being able to ask family for help, or to qualify for a loan etc. In certain circumstances, this might be the best option available at the time.

And let's face it, we've all had sex at some point in our lives for way dumber reasons than the ones listed above.

People get need to get over their need for judgment based on old-school morality, and look at things with a logical mind.

Pass me a glass of champagne Xuani, I'm joining the club!
Lurker
0 likes
Xauni, you know I would not have a problem of sharing the night with a man, who would make my financial problems disappear once and for all. Especially since this was a rich, powerful and a handsome man.

We all know that there will replies from woman who will say that they would not prostitute themselves for any amount of money and under any conditions. We never know how we would react until we are in that exact position.

Under the certain desperate conditions, I believe every woman would share her body for a large amount some of money. Most certainly the woman of Lush.

I also think this is true of woman in the general public , if honesty is to come to the forefront.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I say definately for those reasons. Just going out and being a street walker is not something I would consider appropriate but doing it in a professional way and out of necessity, definately yes!
0 likes
I'm really not sure I could do it, but I guess I'd never know for certain unless I ended up in that situation. Being in a committed relationship where we've agreed to only be with each other, a move like this could have the potential to ruin everything we've worked for.

Also, I can't detatch my mind from my body. I wouldn't be able to shut off my brain and pretend it's just sex and it doesn't matter. Not when I know what it would do to my husband. I'm not sure why, but it doesn't work that way for me.

If I was single and put in the same situation, my answer might be different.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
can a guy sell out too? hell.. I'd have sex for pocket change and a Happy Meal.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
I'm really not sure I could do it, but I guess I'd never know for certain unless I ended up in that situation. Being in a committed relationship where we've agreed to only be with each other, a move like this could have the potential to ruin everything we've worked for.

Also, I can't detatch my mind from my body. I wouldn't be able to shut off my brain and pretend it's just sex and it doesn't matter. Not when I know what it would do to my husband. I'm not sure why, but it doesn't work that way for me.

If I was single and put in the same situation, my answer might be different.

I agree. I couldn't either.
I had a guy offer me a thousand bucks to show him my tits. Or as MrNudiePants says Bewbies. I was in need of money too but, I'm just not for sale. Never have been. And that was when I was single. I would never cheat on my husband. We've been in some pretty dire straights and it still wouldn't be on our options list.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigRod
can a guy sell out too? hell.. I'd have sex for pocket change and a Happy Meal.....

You would!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think everyone has their price. For some it is a million or more. For others it is quite a bit less, like a happy meal.
I do know some girls that just need a dinner date.

But on the other hand I don't think money will necessarily make your life better. It will change it. But it may not be for the better.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I was watching an old movie, Indecent Proposal, with Demi Moore and Robert Redford- where she and her husband are offered a million dollars for one night with the wife- which would pull their dream house out of foreclosure and generally ease the heavy burden of being short on money that dominates their life and decisions. Of course, they accept, he gets attracted to the wife, it causes emotional problems between the couple after the fact, blah blah- but here's my question for you all:

Would you ever consider having sex for life-changing and life-style saving (as in, keeps you from being homeless) money, if the one-time act could really pull you out of a bad situation and into a good one? Imagine something along the lines of:

Insurmountable debt- for whatever reason: family illness, loss of job, etc.- that means you're on the verge of losing the roof over your head and everything you've worked for in your life up until then: business, home, cars, etc. Also, let's assume that it amounts to something, as opposed to answering "well all I have is a rental apartment and crappy furniture, so no way, hehe".

Would you consider it- one night with a strange man in exchange for making your money problems go away for good- under any circumstances?

If the answer is no- how do you justify going through the possibility of homelessness, or at the very least bankruptcy and severe, drastic, and long-lasting changes to your life, just to avoid an act that doesn't have to involve your true feelings and loyalties at all?

If your answer is maybe
- what does it depend on? Is there a certain dollar figure that it would have to be at a minimum for you to consider it? Does the guy have to be somewhat attractive- as in, not morbidly obese or extremely ugly? The given here is that your situation is a worst-case scenario.

If your answer is yes- then welcome to the club.

My answer is no. (I mean, if my girlfriend or wife was offered that indecent proposal, I give an opinion from the husbands perspective)Once you sell your body for money, you become a prostitute and your dignity jumps out the window. Well, at least that's what I think it would happen, it would damage the relationship, I'd feel such a loser for having to send my wife to shag some old dirty bastard, like if I was some sort of pimp.

I'd rather work harder, there's always a way. In that movie in particular, they were a young couple with no kids. Why was losing a house such a big deal? Didnt they have parents or friends? And even if they lost their house, coulnd´t they just swallow their pride, keep working hard, and buy a new house a few years later? That bloke (Woody Harrelson), was a college teacher, right?

I could understand a jobless single mother of 3 kids having to accept some crappy deal in order to put food on the table, but a young professional couple with no kids? It's just revolting.

PS: "family illness, loss of job, etc" People in welfare countries (specially Scandinavia) couldnt care less about it. Welfare states protect people, they have free healhtcare, unemployment benefits, all sorts of public aid to get back on the horse if they fall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
I think everyone has their price. For some it is a million or more. For others it is quite a bit less, like a happy meal.
I do know some girls that just need a dinner date.

But on the other hand I don't think money will necessarily make your life better. It will change it. But it may not be for the better.

Hmmmm... you can be broke and miserable... or rich and miserable... tough choice... and just so you don't think I'm a complete slut... the Happy Meal has a toy in it....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by BigRod

You would!

Why yes I would indeed chef... is that change I hear jingling in your pocket?
Lurker
0 likes
Yup, got a little change

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shit, meaningless sex with a stranger to help turn around my financial situation? Sign me up!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Yes. My boundaries tend to shift to accommodate the circumstances I find myself in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You see, I had a problem with that movie, as I'd sell us INTO bankruptcy for the chance to hit the sheets with Robert Redford! If we were ever in horrifying straights, I suppose I'd at least think about it, but I don't honestly see any situation where anyone would offer us a "solution to all our problems" for a night with me...:-( I mean, hubby and I play the "Stranger and the Hooker" now and again, but that's a whole different thing....I always keep the money though...it kinda irks him...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
I've had sex for worse reasons than money (smiles)...But say if I needed the money for something important i.e. a future child to have surgery that could change or save their life I might consider it...
Lurker
0 likes
ooops I had to put a proper reason here Xuani....Okay he'd have to be clean sexually(no diseases) and I'd have to make sure he didn't hurt me...
Lurker
0 likes
ooops double post
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've had sex - (as it turned out) - for money, twice in my life. I think I've told you about each occasion too, Xuani Or maybe it was Ash? Shit, I can't keep my cyber partners straight now.

On neither occasion was I desperately in need of the coin. Once was a bonus for a job well done...and the other was for the act of impregnation with the lipstick fem partner of a lesbian couple who desperately wanted a child. So desperately in fact that the hottie flew to KC for a few injections. I eventually returned their initial check deposit as the adhesion, heheh...nasty term for pregnancy, I know...failed to, ummm adhere.

It is also quite difficult to get pregnant when you're swallowing sperm, but...what do I know (maybe she was saving the cells in a mouth pocket for later insertion)? Damon, do you have any evolutionary thoughts on this practice?

But she was a great lay...and I wondered a few times about her true commitment to a life of strict lesbianism.

Both times, I benefited...once with coin and once with...well...some stories to tell later in life.

Damn...Teh_Driver_dude is coaxing out my true colors. It is liberating.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
There was one time that I got paid for a sexually related act... sort of...

A few years ago, I went to an upscale strip club with a female friend of mine (female strippers for the record). We went straight up to the VIP level because it seemed to have a better vibe (and better looking girls).

There we met two wealthy and well-connected scene-sters from the nightclub industry who had their fill of T&A sitting in their laps and making them feel like "big men". They ended up fascinated by me and my friend of course, because it's not that often that two girls wander into a strip club that aren't intending to get up there and work the pole.

A few conversations later, and fuelled by their own egos, they basically dared us to kiss for 2 minutes. We were laughing at how overconfident and conceited they were to think they could get any woman to do what they wanted them to do.

Then they pulled out $1000 and made the same request.

And... LOL... we folded. $1K for 2 minutes work with a beautiful girlfriend seemed crazy to turn down... especially having just finished school. That was the first time she and I kissed, but we were both game. Besides, it kind of makes a fun story to look back on! And yeah, she was a great kisser. The strippers were totally pissed though...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

$4.16 a second? Nice bank.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Yeah, and it hardly felt like work at all!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Yeah, and it hardly felt like work at all!

Sounds like you didn't even work up a suitable lathering perspiration. Should have asked 'em if they had $10 large to see a real show ;)
Lurker
0 likes
No, no, no, no. No way man! I have been down on my luck the last five years, but have pulled through this year. I wouldn't change all that scrimping and saving. Even when my nearest family said to me, here let me help you out with a bit of money.

Nooooooow! I need to do this on my own, I need to know I can survive and have self-respect to get through this tuff patch.
Lurker
0 likes
If it was only enough for expenses/debts to be paid off, then I'd still do it-- grudgingly. But if it were for gratuitous amounts of money (in the millions) I'd be happy as all hell to do it smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

And let's face it, we've all had sex at some point in our lives for way dumber reasons than the ones listed above.

So true...

I have had sex for money. I worked at a fetish club for a bit. Was thrilling and exciting at first, but alot of the guys were pretty violent and I just got sick of that part, but by then I had all my medical bills paid off and some money saved up, have now been travelling for six months and still doing well off of it.

I would maybe do it again, if I needed the money. It was fairly safe though. Protection was always used and there was usually someone around the corner who could help if things got too out of hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to confess that we guys are stupid like that, Lets pay two hot looking girls $1000.00 for two minutes of kissing. It probably seemed like a good idea at the time and I'll bet it was an alcohol related act.

It reminds me about a story a friend told me... Two girls met up with two guys and were partying. The one girl ( my friend) had just finished deciding that she was going to take guy number one to bed when out of the blue he offered her money to sleep with him. From that point forward she shut him down.

Honey bee.....congrats on standing tall.

Dancing Doll .. I love that line .... "and lets face it..."
Internet Sensation
0 likes
For money?
Have sex to pay my debts?
I can take care of myself. If I put myself in a bad situation, I should atleast get out of it with my head held high.
(when I'm not in the bad situation I might take the money to have some fun though.)