what's on your t-shirt?

last reply
1.7k replies
104k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I always wear a T-shirt with slogans or bands on...so what's on your t-shirt(was totally inspired by the what's on your top)??

I'm wearing a Wildhearts -Hey Ho Lets Go -t-shirt
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I don't wear many tees with slogans, but the one I'm looking at in my closet right now has printed in a very pale print, the following (and it IS meant to be taken in jest... ):

"Avant Garde

It's Not Who You Are
It's What You Wear...
I Mean,
Who really cares
Who you are anyway

Art or Fashion
Fashion sucks!
Originally original"

Lurker
0 likes
My T-shirts tend to be Beatles-related or geek-related. There's a good variety of Monty Python and comic characters. A few Star Trek shirts for variety.
Lurker
0 likes
Its a red shirt and its has a white word printing that says: "I ONLY SLEEP WITH THE BEST"
Lurker
0 likes
and i have this one too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Asphyx logo t-shirt
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
I have this one on today -It's an old chill peppers t -shirt(the dude in the pic is not me lol)...

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love T-shirts! Our latest was a design I made for our kids for a fund-raiser for four kids going to Ghana to
work in a orphanage. It did very well! A timeless symbol.
Lurker
0 likes
Mine usually have the name of someplace that I like or that I've been to.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants

Nice, how did you sew in the strap for the AR-15?

My t-shirts will usually be either Marine Corps oriented or geek oriented.

or:

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I enjoy these fun vintage t-shirts too!

Lurker
0 likes
That last one's cute DD.
Lurker
0 likes
Sheesh, don't tell me I'm the only one trying to keep stuff OFF my t-shirts, like coffee, ice-cream, tomato sauce and other stains?

Lurker
0 likes
A t-shirt for GM. I've seen several different ones.
Lurker
0 likes
Gypsy, it's a universal law that if you wear a white T-shirt, food is going to get on it.
Lurker
0 likes
This is my favorite shirt to wear out to the bar. It tends to get a lot of attention. I don't think I'd wear it to grandma's house though.

Lurker
0 likes

Feeling Retro Had to get a copy as I had worn out my original tour version
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
This is another of my favourites! Especially when I travel abroad...

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
This is another of my favourites! Especially when I travel abroad...

yes, I think it's a rule that Canadians need to wear at least one maple leaf when travelling abroad. Probably so people don't mistake us for...Lithuanians?
Lurker
0 likes
I love wearing my Ledgend of Zelda tshirt I got for Christmas last year.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
A t-shirt for GM. I've seen several different ones.

Takes some of the fun out of it, though...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Gypsy, it's a universal law that if you wear a white T-shirt, food is going to get on it.

I know! Especially if the food is red. There's a law of attractions at work there, I suspect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Well Hung, I'm serious lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right now, I've got a black t-shirt with a b&w picture of Al Pacino as Tony Montana from Scarface.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy