Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

So who has the funkiest profile background?

last reply
44 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Show us what you've got!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if you only knew how many times I've heard that....
Matriarch
0 likes
Yours is plain purple.

I've gone for some warming autumn tones. It's getting really cold here now and the leaves are dropping.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Define cold in Fahrenheit, please.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
NOW 17.2°C

Not sure what that is in old money
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine is just my websites background... not sure I would say its funky... but, its not stock either. *lol*

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Lurker
0 likes
Mine is one of my photos, taken of an outdoors art installation at a park. There are trees and leaves in that image.

We're 'supposed' to be heading into late spring-early summer here, and it's 18°C this morning; not a lot warmer than where you are and heading into winter, Nicola.

Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I think mine is pretty neat.....take a look.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I really like Gypsymoth's... It's gorgeous.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Show us what you've got!

hmmm ok, leaves... Put Thom Yorke on, we know you like him
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
I think mine is pretty neat.....take a look.

I took a look and like it.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it. It's just right, Pixie.
Lurker
0 likes
Mine's pretty tame.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Yours is plain purple.

I've gone for some warming autumn tones. It's getting really cold here now and the leaves are dropping.

Look again....
Matriarch
0 likes
Flower power
Lurker
0 likes
Mine is of a great day I had in the sea with my sister...brings back great memories
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
NOW 17.2°C

Not sure what that is in old money

Around 62F ? That's not too bad but, I'd be in jeans and a sweater.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me Me Me Not really. I have seen some really nice ones, I have become or became a background sneaking. I love some, like some, I do change mine from time to time but keep on returning back to this one I have now check it out.
Matriarch
0 likes
Some nice backgrounds there.

I live 5 minutes away from the beach Lois, I'd love to have ocean views one day from my bedroom.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Some nice backgrounds there.

I live 5 minutes away from the beach Lois, I'd love to have ocean views one day from my bedroom.

oh me too ...when I retire or win the lottery lol...
Lurker
0 likes
I want to believe that colours of my avatar pic and my new backgraund are going well together..

I like Nicola's power in simplicity and Gypsymoth's a lot..
Lurker
0 likes
Mine is pretty low key. I am in the midst of creating the perfect tiling texture that says something tasteful, without overwhelming the content. Which means I may never get it done.
Matriarch
0 likes
Looking forward to seeing it NobeUddy.
Lurker
0 likes
Really great backgrounds!
I think mines still kind of bland..
Lurker
0 likes
There are some great pictures on so far! I must admit, I was very sceptical about users being able to choose their own backgrounds, but I am pleasantly surprised at the outcome
Matriarch
0 likes
Gav is looking at the tiling aspect more, I would much prefer a 100% image horizontally to fill the screen, not 2 and a bit of the same image tiled.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I might be biased, but.....

I think mine's the funkiest
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Gav is looking at the tiling aspect more, I would much prefer a 100% image horizontally to fill the screen, not 2 and a bit of the same image tiled.

I agree, this would be very cool.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by NobeUddy
I agree, this would be very cool.

News just in, this has been fixed in a round about way.

If you upload a large image, when uploading, uncheck "resize image to fit" you can then use it as your background. Provided it's wide enough, it will not be tiled.

Of course if you want the tiled effect, put up a smaller image.

It will not work for images you have uploaded already, it has to be a new image - well, copy and rename the image you wish to use, and then upload it again.

My profile shows it in action.

I will post in a separate thread these instructions and sticky it.

Thanks Gav!
Lurker
0 likes
There are some sweet and some sexy backgrounds out there, but the one that made me smile is LadyX's background. I think it is the best representation I have seen.

Said in a nice way of course!