last reply
41 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
True or false
Any piece of clothing can be sexy with a quietly passionate woman inside it.OYE5JYn8RoCNApVK
Lurker
0 likes
true! if the woman looks good she could be wearing clown clothes for all I care!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JDStew
true! if the woman looks good she could be wearing clown clothes for all I care!

Agreed. True.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
true! its all about the inside!

but...do i have to be QUIETLY passionate? ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
gotta agree... I was watching the old movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang the other day... the scene in the candy factory, there were these women working there wearing uniforms. By most standards, they would be considered extremely conservative. Not sexy. Unflattering even.... but I thought they were hot. The women were pretty and the black stockings they wore under the long skirts... wow, call me strange, but I thought this very same thing... a reasonably attractive woman can make damn near anything look hot.

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Totally true .... a hessian sack is sexy if worn the right way. Dont you agree guys & gals ?
Its only kinky the first time.
Lurker
0 likes
absolutely true...if she is confident and comfortable with herself, that is sexier than anything she might or might not be wearing. I do have to say though that I am dead tired of being mired where women are all in boots, fatigues, and with their hAir pulled up and back 100% of the time....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely true...... every see a small girl put on a ugly as hell Christmas sweater that is too big for her?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm the only dissenter, haha. I say false.

Bad clothes and fashion are...bad clothes and fashion. Just because a girl's hotness can overcome shitty attire, it doesn't justify the shitty attire. And 80 to 90 percent of all clothes are pure Target-rack shit- yes cute girls are still cute even if they wear plastic garbage bags, but that speaks to the hot little piece wearing the bag, not the hefty cinch-sack she's wearing. If more women knew how to dress their bodies the right way, this world would be just a little sexier, I can tell you that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry true!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
False,
A sexy girl can wear clothes that are not sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A women can wear anything and be Sexy but just by looking in there eyes and seeing them giving you that special look you really don't care what she is wearing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I say true. A sexy woman can make the worst looking outfit look good.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Story Verifier
0 likes
Very True, my ex made her 'never wear them in public' sweats and one of my old baggie tee shirts look sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
True, any women can make any outfit sexy.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive known and know women that could make wearing a garbage bag sexy, so for sure yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
True. The exterior accessories are not what makes a woman sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree, its true.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
True
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Very true. If she feels sexy, she is sexy
Lurker
0 likes
Very true. The clothes don't make the person, the person makes the clothes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

i also agree
Lurker
0 likes
Very true
Lurker
0 likes
God yes!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell yeah thats true
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely true. I wish more women understood this.
Lurker
0 likes
True. It's the filling & not the crust that counts.