1 watcher
21 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ladies whats your take on this topic??
Lurker
0 likes
Have never done it but i would.

I wouldnt ever ask though, no matter how horny i was but if he wanted to i wouldnt mind.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had two partners who didn't care ... wondering if they were just that horny or what?? lol

But really, they were both very .... sensual ... it didn't seem to matter. There is always a bit of clean up regardless .... and both were very attentive that way. (no, they were not related)

I would never ask ... but they both insisted ... yeah me!!!

Van
Lurker
0 likes
Done it lots of times .... and it's good, especially as I become extra horny at that particular time of the month. Makes one hell of a mess of my bedsheets though .. and the mixture of blood with male semen makes a mess of me. So it's shower time immediately afterwards. And a few times later too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A real sailor also sails the red sea.
I consider myself a real sailor!
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
A real sailor also sails the red sea.
I consider myself a real sailor!

Geesh Painter! How many times have I heard that from you? lol
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
I have friends and what-not that have done so, but I'd just feel way too uncomfortable to ... But that's just me
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
so from what i gather yall are usually ok with cleaning up as long as the guys ok with doing it. fair enough i was just curious cuz that time of the month is almost like an oximoron where girls are usually really horny during it but have the obsticle of there period, which only becomes an obsticle in the minds of thse who choose so. Well either way ive gotten some of the best blowjobs when the girls on her period!!

Cheers ladies
Lurker
0 likes
A menstrual cup is a type of cup or barrier worn inside the vagina during menstruation to collect menstrual fluid. Unlike tampons and pads, the cup collects menstrual fluid rather than absorbing it.

There are two types of menstrual cup currently available. The first is a soft, flexible, disposable cup which is made of polyethylene and resembles the contraceptive diaphragm. The second type is a bell-shaped cup made of rubber (latex), silicone or thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). It is reusable and designed to last for up to 10 years. Some brands recommend replacement each year, 5-10 years or state that women have been comfortable using them up to 10 years.

Soft, disposable menstrual cups may be worn during sex, though they are not contraceptive devices.[1] The bell-shaped silicone or rubber cups must be removed before sex.[1]

Some women opt for a menstrual cup because it does not absorb natural vaginal secretions as a tampon or sponge would.[2]

For some women, menstrual cups are more difficult to insert and remove than tampons.[3] They also may be messier than tampons to remove.[3] In a 1995 clinical study involving 51 women, 23 women (45%) found menstrual cups to be an acceptable way of managing menstrual flow.[4]

Menstrual Cup. Google it. A lot of women use them during sex when they have their periods.
Lurker
0 likes
Since that is an unusually horny time of the cycle for me and I think for many woman.

I know those of you who know me well are asking how I tell one horny time from another.

I certainly have no a problem with sex during my period. Even though there is more fluid to clean up. Seems like a small price to me.

Not every partner is interest in sexual during that part of the cycle, but more than just a few find the benefits worth dealing with the additional discharge.

I would think this is really a questions for "Ask the Guys
."
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't mind it at all - after a while. The first orgasm, I can imagine, would be the bloodiest. I've masturbated tons of times while on my period, but that's the flame of a different dragon.

Best orgasms when I'm on my period. No doubt.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Aaannn
I wouldn't mind it at all - after a while. The first orgasm, I can imagine, would be the bloodiest. I've masturbated tons of times while on my period, but that's the flame of a different dragon.

Best orgasms when I'm on my period. No doubt.

And they help with the pains
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I think if i ever did have sex during my period it'd have to be shower sex.
Lurker
0 likes
all you have to do is put a red or dark towel down..the best thing is that I'm extra sensitive around that time..everywhere(shudders)
Forum Whore
1 like
Quote by Loislane
all you have to do is put a red or dark towel down..the best thing is that I'm extra sensitive around that time..everywhere(shudders)

Oh god, me too. I think if he were okay with it, I would...
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
It's not something I mind. It more depends on the guy's comfort. I already know some of the guys I know who would, and I know some of them who wouldn't.
Love me. Cuff me. Spank me. Fuck me.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love to have sex during my period. Not much of a mess for me as my flow is quite light. Besides there is always the shower, and who doesn't love having fun in the shower?

With regards to the menstrual cup, I have been using one for a few years now. I love it. But I would never use it during sex. And I cannot imagine a man, unless he had a very tiny unit, that would want that in there at the time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
I love to have sex during my period. Not much of a mess for me as my flow is quite light. Besides there is always the shower, and who doesn't love having fun in the shower?

With regards to the menstrual cup, I have been using one for a few years now. I love it. But I would never use it during sex. And I cannot imagine a man, unless he had a very tiny unit, that would want that in there at the time.

I was gonna say, i've been looking into them and im not sure there'd be much room! Would be like havving sex with a tampon in :/
Alpha Blonde
1 like
I've been with some guys that like it and some that don't.

It depends on the guy's comfort level... I'd leave the choice up to him...

For me, yes, I'm in the mood most of the time anyway...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I've been with some guys that like it and some that don't.

It depends on the guy's comfort level... I'd leave the choice up to him...

For me, yes, I'm in the mood most of the time anyway...

dancing doll u sexy little thing u
Lurker
0 likes
I think its disgusting and i would never do it. And come on guys yeah your horny but who wants period blood all over their dick. yeah it can get rid of cramps and yeah there is the shower to reduce the mess, i just personally think it is gross
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love it. As said above, I'm much more sensitive during my monthly, and am pretty easy to get into the mood anyway, so why not?

Hunter, just because you think it's "gross", doesn't mean everyone should.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it during the lighter phases of her period but not during the heaviest part of her bleed. I think that you have to comfortable with both yourself and your partner, be aware that there is goint to be more mess, and be sensitive to her about the clean up. Put a towel down first.
Its only kinky the first time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Preferably a dark towel lol.
But there's something about seeing your cock coated in red.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Never tried it.... doubt I ever will. It is however the horniest time of the month for me, but the thought of the messiness is just a huge turn off for me.

But I have had some amazing orgasms during my period.... without touching anything South of the border of course.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HunterNoel
I think its disgusting and i would never do it. And come on guys yeah your horny but who wants period blood all over their dick. yeah it can get rid of cramps and yeah there is the shower to reduce the mess, i just personally think it is gross

Well you are entitled to your own opinion...If a partner has no issue with it what's the big deal...it's no worse than anal without a condom
Constant Gardener
0 likes
No kidding. What's the big deal, Lucille?

It's just another body fluid.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Artistic Tart
1 like
Quote by HunterNoel

I think you should try and be quicker to judge and less open-minded in general- you might find it suits you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've no issue with it at all, the only thing i object to is the "No warning" menstrual sex, nothing breaks the mood faster than finding you have a red right hand/joker smile/flaming cock.
Kinks are exciting for a reason.
Internet Sensation
1 like
If he wanted me to... I might.