Smoking?

last reply
44 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Im sure there is already a forum about this but I just wanted to ask the guys if it makes a girl more or less attractive if she smokes cigarettes?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, it doesn't make me find a woman any more or less attractive if she smokes. I myself don't smoke (I quit almost four years ago), but I don't care if the woman I'm with does.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He may as well kiss and astray.
Lurker
0 likes
HUGE turn off to me I don't like smoking to begin with I am allergic to the smoke can't stand the smell I cringe everytime when some one lights up THANK god my girlfriend hates it as much as me.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Whether a woman smokes or not has never bothered me.

I've quit twice, for a total of seven years since I started at the age of 21, but those years when I wasn't smoking, I wasn't particularly annoyed by anyone (male or female) who did smoke.

My mother smoked as I was growing up, so I was around it quite often til I left my parent's house.

The exhaust from people's cars and trucks bugs the shit out of me, a great bit; but it's more fashionable and self-righteous to screech at smokers for their unhealthy and bad habits.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a fan smoking either...
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

The exhaust from people's cars and trucks bugs the shit out of me

Hey now that depends on what kind of car said exhaust is coming from some smell rather good if ya talking good old American Iron say oh I don't know like an 87 Ford Mustan GT 5.0 liter then the exhaust ain't so bad but then again I am a bit of an odd gearhead anyway lol
Lurker
0 likes
I find it a big turn on, but I would never expect a woman to start smoking for me.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I hate it...

If it was a relationship, he would have to quit for me...

(occasional pot smoking is fine though.. and encouraged)
Lurker
0 likes
I'm afraid for me smoking is a major turn off ........ ewwwwwwww
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends how much. I don't mind a girl smoking, but it has a limit with me, no chain smokers.
You really don't want to go down on a girl that is a chain smoker, seriously thats a turn off.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by tommie
Depends how much. I don't mind a girl smoking, but it has a limit with me, no chain smokers.
You really don't want to go down on a girl that is a chain smoker, seriously thats a turn off.

You learn something every day- cigarette smoking makes your pussy taste/smell bad? I'm not a chain smoker but I've never had a guy complain. I know it doesn't make a guy's cum taste bad, at least not in my experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by tommie

You learn something every day- cigarette smoking makes your pussy taste/smell bad? I'm not a chain smoker but I've never had a guy complain. I know it doesn't make a guy's cum taste bad, at least not in my experience.

Come to think of it, it might have been a combination of several things. The general idea though is that quote "smoking, drinking beer, and smoking pot can cause bitter taste and smell -- what goes in, must come out."

Ofcourse it depends how much you take in a day. The discussion on this subject is far from over so if I'm wrong, I apologize, but from my personal experiences they werent good. Then again it could be more factors involved
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely a turn-off for me. I actually start to feel ill when I'm around people smoking. There was a pretty woman at one of my regular bus stops that I was working up the nerve to talk to and then one day, I saw her light up. That quashed that plan pretty quickly!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
The actual act of smoking doesn't bother me. I like to buy a pack if I'm going to be drinkng. It's the smell afterwards left on the clothes, hair and breath. I hate leaning in for a kiss or just laying together and getting a wiff of old cigarette smoke. Heavy smokers usually have a smell with them constantly.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a fantasy of a guy smoking a cigar while I do a striptease for him... oh dear, its the 'ask the guys section'

~Wonders off~
Lurker
0 likes
ok i can respect what everyones been saying know what about if a girl smoked pot?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I smoke pot. My past girlfriends smoke pot. It's way different. Pot smoke doesn't linger with you. You can get some funky breath though cause of the dry mouth. Just brush your teeth and drink plenty of water and you'll be fine.

But yeah I am attracted to girls that are stoners. They're fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay, having almost had second thoughts after reading Necho's response, I am now back on track.

I quit smoking 20+ years ago. I could NEVER date a smoker - major turn off. Yuck! The converted are the worst.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Just brush your teeth and drink plenty of water and you'll be fine.

But yeah I am attracted to girls that are stoners. They're fun.

I smoke about a half pack of cigarettes a day, and might smoke weed twice a week. You're right MF, the marijuana doesn't linger on you like the cigarette smoke does, but I'm obsessive about brushing my teeth and staying clean because of both.

These guys and girls walking around with stank-ass breath from smoking, you can bet they hardly ever floss and brush the teeth maybe once a day. That's not a good idea even if you never smoke, but as it is, it make you want to
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Cigarette smokers don't necessarily smell either. I knew one that unless you saw him smoking you'd have no idea. But a lot get used to the smoke smell and they forget that other people can smell it.

And if you smoke weed through a vaporizer it smells even less.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

ya, I have a neighbor who does that. Apples cut the smell down too.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Magical_felix

Apples.. hmm.. haven't heard that one before! Interesting!

I like pot on occasion.. not to the point of being a stoner all the time... but now and then I love it, and really feel like it enhances my sexual experience.. it kind of takes it to a different place. And I like that feeling sometimes...

Like Necho, I also enjoy the smell of a fine cigar... I find it very sexy, and oddly arousing.

It's just tobacco that I don't like... at all.

All three kinds of smoke somehow seem very different to me...
Lurker
0 likes
kissing a girl who smokes cigarette so much is like licking an ashtray...smile
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Magical_felix

I like pot on occasion.. not to the point of being a stoner all the time... but now and then I love it, and really feel like it enhances my sexual experience.. it kind of takes it to a different place. And I like that feeling sometimes...

Like Necho, I also enjoy the smell of a fine cigar... I find it very sexy, and oddly arousing.

I agree. A good cigar can smell great. And a beautiful woman smoking it? Dead sexy. But I've gotten wiffs of a cheap cigar and it kinda smells like shit.

I didn't get the apple thing. Do you mean making a pipe from an apple?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
yes, I only did it once but it seemed more filtered. Too much trouble for me, give me a joint or a pipe anytime.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
yes, I only did it once but it seemed more filtered. Too much trouble for me, give me a joint or a pipe anytime.

Oh ok, my friend used to do this. It was cool but, you're right, too much trouble.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Magical_felix

You like the smell of a fine cigar and it's just tobacco you don't like?? What do you think cigars are made of? They sure as hell aren't made of rose petals and vanilla