Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Skinny or Curvy?

last reply
107 replies
12.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Do you prefer skinny women or curvy women?

34 votes remaining
Skinny (9 votes) 26%
Curvy (26 votes) 76%
In the middle (24 votes) 71%
All (5 votes) 15%
Lurker
0 likes
Do you prefer curvy women ::

or skinny women ::

Constant Gardener
0 likes
In the middle ?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
No bones about it curvy to bbw
Lurker
0 likes
If she's a wonderful person, I have no preference.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Charlie_Brown

Yepper Though I like the somewhere in the middle option to.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
if i am going to vote using your pics curvy, but personally i would prefer something in the middle like most others. curvy and skinny but not too skinny (or large).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Charlie_Brown

We BBW Women are the SEXIEST and we aim to please and satisfy our LOVERS.......I know I am SEXY, SENSUAL, and SABROSA (flavorful) I can knock the socks off any man... and I can do it better than any skinny woman... I have more to please him with...

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I think skinny women are beautiful but I'm not as sexually attracted to them as curvy women or women in the middle. Girls like Alexa chung are really hot but too skinny for me. To me these girls are more "cool" looking than sexy. If that makes sense...
Lurker
0 likes
Definitly CURVY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both... but my highest preference is women who are healthy, so like WellMade said... in the middle. I like women who take some care in their appearance, but prefer they have some curve to them. Healthy, but not anorexic. Curvy, but not fat.

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has to be curvy women every time.
Lurker
0 likes
Curvy everytime
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not really into skinny women... so I picked "curvy". The skinny ones always remind me of those runway models you see all the time... I've never thought they portray "real" women. As for having sex, I'll go for anything... Like I've always said, my cock has no conscience and always thinks before my brain...
Lurker
0 likes
thanks for all who posted.
Now I have 1 more question::

Do you believe the girl in the "skinny" photo is TOO skinny? How skinny is too skinny?

thanks everyone!!

Rei♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to say middle.

The girl in the "skinny" picture is too skinny for me. When you can see her rib cage and her shoulder blades stick out, that's too damn skinny.
Go check out my new story - How Did This Happen? - John's Story
Lurker
0 likes
I ask because the girl in the "skinny" picture... is me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TaintedRainebow

HOLY SHIT I about damn near fell over when you said that. Nah knowing your height you don't look to skinny in that pic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a woman who makes me see past the body type and holds me with her eyes and mind... as a side Rainbow.. no.. you are not too skinny.. judging from your eyes.. and your apparent mind.. you are just right....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
IT HAS TO BE CURVY; however can work with ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TaintedRainebow
thanks for all who posted.
Now I have 1 more question::

Do you believe the girl in the "skinny" photo is TOO skinny? How skinny is too skinny?

thanks everyone!!

Rei♥

I think you're very pretty. But if you want the honest truth, yes. For my taste, you are much too skinny. I don't mean that as an insult. Like I said, you're very pretty.

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Lurker
0 likes
Hi to you all,
The skinny girl is far to skinny ,Whilst she looks pretty unfortunatly seeing bones while being sexy is such a turn off. However the cury , normal type of woman is stunningly beautifull, We certainly dont mean to offend anyone on this topic , But look how Victoria Beckham turnd out,Once she was loved by a nation,Now shes a lonsome waste xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TaintedRainebow

I'm sorry if I offended you, but that's just my preference. Doesn't mean I wouldn't do you anyways...
Go check out my new story - How Did This Happen? - John's Story
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TaintedRainebow

You're not too skinny, Rei; you're quite sexy. "Sexy" is also a combination of the total package, and you've got that - in addition to being a hottie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When it comes to men I would say that I prefer them tallish 6' to 6'4" and broad shouldered. While that is my preference I have certainly been attracted to and involved with men that do not meet those standards. What I'm trying to say is that the curvy/skinny criteria are often quite a flexible thing. There is a lot more to a person than just those aspects. Curvy may be someones immediate preference but not a deal breaker. You are a beauty. Learn to love and revel in your body and you will find others ready to also.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As long as she's smiling in my direction and laughs at my jokes, I'm happy!

There is such a thing as too skinny or too curvy, and both make me worry for the poor girl's health. But in my profession as a photographer, I run into far too many girls that are too, too skinny. I've told a few agents off for constantly pushing their girls skinnier and skinnier, too. Most model agents are totally out of touch with reality and just want their girls to look as sknny as possible, even anorexic, and they've got it all messed up in their heads what "fat" really is.

Fortunately, photoshop is taking some of the pressure off, as they can make the girl's look skinny without them having to actually be that skinny, which tends to counteract the old "the camera adds 10 pounds" rule. So these days, the girls are getting to be more healthy, thank goodness!

But while the digital revolution is helping to take the pressure off of models, it's not helping much when it comes to the impressionable young women and girls who buy the magazines and see the ads, and think they should look that skinny. That's why I always tell girls to check the tabloids - the one piece of social good those rags do is show the stars as they really are, and they don't look nearly as good as they do in the pictures us pros take, or in the movies - all of which is heavily edited and carefully lit.

Just my 2 cents worth...
I'm a wild and Krrraaazzzy Guy!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by TaintedRainebow

But you're a model. Great high end clothes just look better on skinny women. From a purely artistic standpoint skinny looks better.

From a lustful standpoint a little meat on the hips is more of a sexual turn on.

Also if a girl has a beautiful face I could care less if her body isn't perfect.
Lurker
0 likes
I can never make up my mind on what look I like the best so I voted all of the above and more. I know one thing a man makes a grave error to judge a woman on her look.

That is not to say I don't appreciate fashion and all the things that go with that part of our cultures. I do very much. Fashion, jewelry, make up etc. have been part of our life as species from prehistoric times. It exists in all cultures. Even Neanderthals made fashion statements. There are so many looks I like I can name them all but they range from elegant to trashy. I like the REI outdoor look very much.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by TaintedRainebow

Sorry, but I gotta call bullshit on this one.

That is a photo of Twiggy Lawson taken in the UK in 1968 which was shot by photographer Barry Lategan, wearing a signature 1960's Mary Quant design. The photo was entitled "Scarf".

Proof:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/multimedia/sixties/index_item_11.shtml or click here.

On your profile you claim to be a model, and also claim that several photos of various women in your image gallery are all you. Sorry, that's also bullshit. You might be a model, but you're not all those women, and those are NOT all the same woman.

Normally I let BS like this go. But I have too much respect for the art to let this one go. If you'd said the girl in the skinny picture looks a lot like you, that would have been one thing. But the way you did it... I gotta call you out.

Did you really think you could post a famous photo and call it you, and no one would notice?
I'm a wild and Krrraaazzzy Guy!