39 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 80

What does your score mean?

You have no problem standing up for yourself, whether it's in a romantic, work, or personal situation. Essentially, you don't take any crap from anyone! You've got a strong backbone and don't hesitate to put people in their place if you feel you're getting the short end of the stick. This is a great skill that will get far you in life, as long as you keep it balanced with a cool head and a healthy dose of etiquette. People are far more likely to listen to what you have to say - not to mention respect your opinion - if you remain considerate and give them a chance to express their views. Assertiveness is a valuable trait, but there's always the danger of bulldozing your way through life. You should also keep in mind that sometimes we just have to let go of the "little" things, and can't always get our way - compromise is the key. So as long as you keep these pointers in mind, you're on the right track!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I scored a 50:

While you're not an overly assertive person, no one could call you a pushover. When the situation calls for some good old-fashioned assertiveness, you can dish it out with the best of them. You are able to stand up for yourself when the stakes are high, but in other cases your confidence wavers and you keep a lid on it. Perhaps you fear that others won't like the more "aggressive" you, you don't want to cause trouble, or you simply lack the confidence to speak up and voice your views to certain people. Whatever the cause, it certainly wouldn't hurt to hone up on your assertion skills. Brushing things under the rug can backfire in the long run - pent up emotion can lead to resentment or sudden aggressive outbursts. There's no need to fear rocking the boat from time to time, as long as you play fair. The more you assert yourself, the easier it'll become!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Matriarch
0 likes
Your score is: 90

You have no problem standing up for yourself, whether it's in a romantic, work, or personal situation. Essentially, you don't take any crap from anyone! You've got a strong backbone and don't hesitate to put people in their place if you feel you're getting the short end of the stick. This is a great skill that will get far you in life, as long as you keep it balanced with a cool head and a healthy dose of etiquette. People are far more likely to listen to what you have to say - not to mention respect your opinion - if you remain considerate and give them a chance to express their views. Assertiveness is a valuable trait, but there's always the danger of bulldozing your way through life. You should also keep in mind that sometimes we just have to let go of the "little" things, and can't always get our way - compromise is the key. So as long as you keep these pointers in mind, you're on the right track!
Lurker
0 likes
And we all know Lush doesn't accept any short sticks.
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is 60...

While you're not an overly assertive person, no one could call you a pushover. When the situation calls for some good old-fashioned assertiveness, you can dish it out with the best of them. You are able to stand up for yourself when the stakes are high, but in other cases your confidence wavers and you keep a lid on it. Perhaps you fear that others won't like the more "aggressive" you, you don't want to cause trouble, or you simply lack the confidence to speak up and voice your views to certain people. Whatever the cause, it certainly wouldn't hurt to hone up on your assertion skills. Brushing things under the rug can backfire in the long run - pent up emotion can lead to resentment or sudden aggressive outbursts. There's no need to fear rocking the boat from time to time, as long as you play fair. The more you assert yourself, the easier it'll become!

The older I get and less shit I tend to take from anyone too. Damn, I'm becoming my Grandfather!!!
Matriarch
0 likes
I think I need to go on an un-assertiveness training course
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
80%
*~*xX/ ;) i'm not joking/Xx*~*
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
pardon? who says i don't?
you can look in my wardrobe if you want the proof.

i believe there are 8 there at the moment... along with other toys
*~*xX/ ;) i'm not joking/Xx*~*
Matriarch
0 likes
Come here you bad boy...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Wipes the sweat from my brow. I'm just glad none of you assertive women have a whip laying around.

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/65ab0c2397836][IMG]http://thumbnails4.imagebam.com/240/65ab0c2397836.gif[/IMG][/URL]

I have a collection of whips, actually...

The naughtiest Nymph this side of the forest.
Last submitted a story: March 12, 2008
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I scored 80...

How could Pixie have possibly scored a 50?....she has to be cheating....lol
Lurker
0 likes
Wow, this is a type 'a' bunch here. (a for assertive) How'd I end up scoring so low anyway? I think this test is fixed.

Yeah, that's the ticket... fixed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree...it's fixed!!!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I am NOT cheating!! (mumbles why does everyone say I am cheating??)
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This may not surprise others as much as it did me... LOL
I scored a perfect 100.
Higher is better, isn't it??
Surely I couldn't have survived to 60 without some tact somewhere... LOL
By the way - some of them were hypothetical questions - that's my excuse, anyways!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Kanga40
This may not surprise others as much as it did me... LOL
I scored a perfect 100.
Higher is better, isn't it??
Surely I couldn't have survived to 60 without some tact somewhere... LOL
By the way - some of them were hypothetical questions - that's my excuse, anyways!

10 more than me - I still have a lot to learn Congratulations on the big 60 Kanga. Maybe you should change your username to Kanga60 instead?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The problem with Kanga40 is - it sorta shows when I joined my first BBS.
I recall my first modem was about 300baud - 0.3kbps. Then the 1.2k one was phenomenal! By the time we got to 14.4k it was sort of heavenly compared to the first one.
Today's youngsters forget that jpegs, arc and zip files were developed way back there in an attempt to allow faster transfer of what we then thought were large files.
Ahhhh - asci graphics, black/green monitors (MDA), then CGA - complete with a fantastic 16 colour palette, EGA - 64 colours and up to 256k of memory on the card was just so astonishing.
Oh bugger - I'm starting to sound like an old fart.
Lurker
0 likes
80, yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
And I thought I was just being a BITCH!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 60

pent up emotion can lead to resentment or sudden agressive outbursts...... so that might explain a few things...

violent1

Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Your score is: 70

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
0 likes
I got 65.

Damn. For me, this is pretty spot on...

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gundriver
0 likes
Hey Boss Lady, save me a seat please. We seem to have received the same score. Spritecus is on her own.
Resurrection the Beginning...My first story...Please feel free to have a look

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-beginning.aspx

Resurrection the Resurgence...Second in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-resurgence.aspx

Resurrection the Redemption...Third in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/novels/resurrectionthe-redemption.aspx
Troublemaker
0 likes
100? WTF? I'm really quite genial, well except for my low bullshit tolerance...
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I think I may have broken the test....

Your score is: 60

I bet some will disagree here

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 65

Your
score

Average
score

Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 75

You have no problem standing up for yourself, whether it's in a romantic, work, or personal situation. Essentially, you don't take any crap from anyone! You've got a strong backbone and don't hesitate to put people in their place if you feel you're getting the short end of the stick. This is a great skill that will get far you in life, as long as you keep it balanced with a cool head and a healthy dose of etiquette. People are far more likely to listen to what you have to say - not to mention respect your opinion - if you remain considerate and give them a chance to express their views. Assertiveness is a valuable trait, but there's always the danger of bulldozing your way through life. You should also keep in mind that sometimes we just have to let go of the "little" things, and can't always get our way - compromise is the key. So as long as you keep these pointers in mind, you're on the right track