Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where is your most comfortable and favorite place to fuck?

last reply
133 replies
17.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It would be my kitchen counter.
Lurker
0 likes
How about the dining room table in front of the bay window!!
Lurker
0 likes
on the washing machine during the spin cycle
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
I must be pretty lame. I love my bed. Or somewhere soft.

your not lame im the same way...
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Lately... slammed up against a wall, or bent over something...

My preferences seem to vary depending on my mood.
Lurker
0 likes
My bed is my favourite plce to make love.
Lurker
0 likes
my bed..with the blankets kicked to the floor
Lurker
0 likes
the soft lounge chair on my front porch...the neighbors love to watch
Artistic Tart
0 likes
most comfortable- definitely a big chair or a sofa- tons of positions and no hard surfaces to bruise up my knees, elbows or back on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On my sofa in front of the glass door.
Lurker
0 likes
In my bed with all my pillows!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definatly on my bed, or on a comfy rugsmile
Lurker
0 likes
Any where!
As long as the dick is big, hard & the man know's how to fuuuck my shit reeeaal good.
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say out in the woods
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Our bed is our favorite place by far, but for some reason, our bed when we visit his folks is LOTS of fun, maybe it's because we try to be so quiet about it. Our next visit is in a month, but I don't know about sex because the baby's crib will be in there with us. Just how much info can a 4 month old process?
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most comfortable..in bed

Favorite..in a Hotel/Motel either on the balcony or on the bed with the curtains wide open
"There is nothing more beautiful than a Woman, unless she is cumming!"

If you are a friend, read my bio and comment on one of my pictures..
Lurker
0 likes
definitely the bed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes.. in the bed.. any bed..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by aphrodite_
definitely the bed!

or against a wall.... on the floor.. or in the open balcony of a multi-storey building....
Lurker
0 likes
anywhere my lady is becomes the right place
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beds are kind of boring to me, I love to be out in the open. I love to be pushed up against the wall, bent over something, laid on a table, I‘ll even take the floor… Anything that doesn’t resemble a bed, those are for sleeping, silly!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess
Beds are kind of boring to me, I love to be out in the open. I love to be pushed up against the wall, bent over something, laid on a table, I‘ll even take the floor… Anything that doesn’t resemble a bed, those are for sleeping, silly!

There's a difference between sleeping.. and passing out from exhaustion.. you just haven't been in the right bed yet...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You may be right Rod, but for now I’ll pass out on my bed and fuck everywhere else. I like it that way, may be those of you who enjoy sex in bed are in committed relationships.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My living room couch. LOVE the echo!
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my bed on my satin sheets, with all my pillows, and with the man of my dreams he knows who he is verdad Papi Chulo...

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any where and every where is just right for me......
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Most comfprtable, the bed.
Most fun... hm not sure.
If i'm to ride him and I want him sitting then the sofa would be greater than bed in comfyness too..
I think outdoors in the grass under the soft rays of the sun would be almost in line with comfyness.
Forest might be fun but not comfortable at all.
I want a treehouse :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess
You may be right Rod, but for now I’ll pass out on my bed and fuck everywhere else. I like it that way, may be those of you who enjoy sex in bed are in committed relationships.

Hey.. can't fault your technique either.. maybe it's just my old bones can't make it up on the dinette as easy anymore.. at least not without a running start... last time I stubbed my toe on the coffee table.. fell face first into an ashtray.. farted.. and spit up my little blue pill.. I told her we needed more men on the job...
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely the bed...
Lurker
0 likes
since i love being fucked in the ass, i find being bent over something and pounded hard and deep gives the greatest satisfaction