Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many partners have you juggled at one time?

last reply
100 replies
11.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
What is the greatest number of partners you've juggled at one time? (ie. dated at the same time)

Does it matter if the dating is in the platonic stages or has progressed to full-fledged sexual partners?

Would it bother you if the person you were dating was doing the same thing?

If you've been successful at it, give us your best tips!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Four. Three were online and didn't know each other (thank God!), and one guy turned into a sex partner. I had to eventually dump them all becuase I couldn't keep up with what times they were online and when teh other one just wanted to fuck me.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Four. All met online in one two week period. Saw them all at least twice over the next ten days. Two were great in bed, one was phenomenal, the other played hard to get and she seemed the kinkiest.

It disintegrated on me (in a 9 hour period) one Saturday when, during my few spare hours of online prowling time; the first two showed up at my house at the same time, while I was online with the other two trying to set something up that night.

I received two excellent verbal tirade - put downs on my front porch, for any neighbor within 100 yards to see or hear.

The phenomenal 3rd, ummm, play partner was married and I ditched her online, as soon as I learned that she was sneaking around on her husband, an NFL football player who I did not need to have come messing into my life if he decided to track her down or put a detective on her philandering ass.

The same day (later on evening) I learned that the hard-go-get woman was into femdom and wanted me to wear a diaper and ball gag, with my hands cuffed while she fucked another man in front of me and then instructed him to cum in my face.

GONG! I simply gagged, almost vomited and then...logged off and pondered what little sanity I still had left, trying to figure out if I should take a few weeks off from that scene or not. I was like a kid in a candy factory...I did cool my jets, however.

That was three weeks of debauchery which any 41 year old man 'might' enjoy. It flat wore me to a frazzle. Women! Ya just never know.

I eventually saw one of the women, again, who earlier that afternoon, told me she would go back to her house and shower for three hours, in acid - to rid every filthy molecule of me off of her body.

She and I enjoyed some carnality that I wish I could have been 20 years younger, to sustain...for the next two months. But like me, she was damaged in her head and unlike me, she wanted to get married. Nice sex toy though.

That was the first AND the last time I thought about juggling. FuckaBunchaThatNoise.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes

a few ....

if it's not serious ... it's all fair game(s)!

Van
Lurker
0 likes
Three, one online, and two in real life. They all knew each other.
Lurker
0 likes
I used to be quite bad many years ago...At one time I was juggling 5 men...But it all caught up to me...the lying to each one of them...I used to wake up and think who the fuck did I sleep with last night and started calling them by endearments(sweetheart etc) so that I wouldn't get any names wrong...Luckily I left that life behind many moons ago which was better for my psyche
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ok so i dated 6 men at the same tme, all met at bars.
on New Years, 2001 - 2002, we were all drunk at a bar in the lounge to our hotel.
i introduced everyone and after a few rounds of drinks, we decided to have a groupsex in my room.
it turns out i can fit two black cocks in my ass, a black and white cock in my pussy and 2 black cocks in my mouth [all boners]
when we woke up the next morning, i was SORE and WET! i heart33LOVED it!!! smile
we continued that day and we got sworn out of that hotel becuase of all the cum on the floor, bed, bath tub, sink, and futon.
It was the best night of my fucking life!!!
Lurker
0 likes
How many have you juggled Dancing_doll?
Story Verifier
0 likes
Jesus Christ! I feel like a saint now.. I speak to a few guys at the same time but as soon as I decide who is worthy of my affections I'm a one man woman.. yay me haha
A Professional Writer is an amateur who didn't quit"
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by DamonX

Well.... in terms of more serious sexual relationship juggling, it was 3 at one time. They were all very different types of guys, and impossible to choose who I liked most. I still had my 'get out of jail free card', meaning that I hadn't had the monogamy-talk with any of them yet, so I figured even if I got caught, "technically" I wasn't doing anything wrong. Although looking back, I suspect 2 of them did think they were the only ones.

In terms of just casual dating, it was up to 5 guys, and 1 girl during one particularly crazy summer. It was a fun summer, but really exhausting. I wouldn't do it again, as it really is more trouble than its worth. Its bad when you don't recognize voices on the phones, and have to play along until you figure it out. As well, I was having trouble sorting out what I had shared with one, versus another, and started repeating myself.

I am my best (and happiest) in a committed relationship with an open-minded non-jealous guy, where we can join forces in terms of what kind of sexual adventures we want to explore together. That doesn't mean 'monogamy' in the traditional sense of the word, but it does mean no secrecy from each other. There are still lots of kinky games to play, and other people you can involve, if the couple is confident in what they have with each other.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by DamonX

Well.... in terms of more serious sexual relationship juggling, it was 3 at one time. They were all very different types of guys, and impossible to choose who I liked most. I still had my 'get out of jail free card', meaning that I hadn't had the monogamy-talk with any of them yet, so I figured even if I got caught, "technically" I wasn't doing anything wrong. Although looking back, I suspect 2 of them did think they were the only ones.

In terms of just casual dating, it was up to 5 guys, and 1 girl during one particularly crazy summer. It was a fun summer, but really exhausting. I wouldn't do it again, as it really is more trouble than its worth. Its bad when you don't recognize voices on the phones, and have to play along until you figure it out. As well, I was having trouble sorting out what I had shared with one, versus another, and started repeating myself.

I am my best (and happiest) in a committed relationship with an open-minded non-jealous guy, where we can join forces in terms of what kind of sexual adventures we want to explore together. That doesn't mean 'monogamy' in the traditional sense of the word, but it does mean no secrecy from each other. There are still lots of kinky games to play, and other people you can involve, if the couple is confident in what they have with each other.

Alternate Answer:

Too many. I've been a bad girl. And I think I need to be punished.
Lurker
0 likes
4 at one time, 2 knew of everyone, the other 2 thought they were exclusive....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a young guy, but about 4 years ago I was seeing 2 girls at the same time. I pulled it off because the 2nd girl lived in another town. Neither one ever knew about the other.
Go check out my new story - How Did This Happen? - John's Story
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by smiler77
Jesus Christ! I feel like a saint now.. I speak to a few guys at the same time but as soon as I decide who is worthy of my affections I'm a one man woman.. yay me haha

Haha same! Then again I've never met a guy I was only interested in for sex and not an actual relationship so maybe that'll change one day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The most I’ve juggled at one time were 6 males 1 female… They ALL knew about each other and since I’m not really good with names it was never a problem. It lasted a couple of months it was all fun and sex and going out to different places – but then most of them started getting quite clingy. The female started demanding exclusivity; then we started bumping into each other at different restaurants and night clubs. Ugh it just got to be too much for me, I dumped them all and got myself a new batch.

I love dating and until we have “the talk” there’s nothing exclusive about our relationship. I always let them know that beforehand. There’s also dating without sex – I never feel like I owe anybody anything. If I’m going to have sex it’s because I want it, not to pay him or her back for the time and money they have decided to spend on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've tried juggling partners once before and it's too much fucking effort. I've finally figured out why go with three different people who can please different aspects of your mental/sexual tastes when you can just find one person who's the Horniest Girl Ever to do them all?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
3, 2 guys and a girl. I of the guys and the girl knew what was going on. I finally broke up with the 2nd guy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by smiler77

I am the same way, I have always juggled one at a time.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess
I love dating and until we have “the talk” there’s nothing exclusive about our relationship. I always let them know that beforehand. There’s also dating without sex – I never feel like I owe anybody anything. If I’m going to have sex it’s because I want it, not to pay him or her back for the time and money they have decided to spend on me.

That's how I see things too.

I very loosely dated a young woman for about six years before any sex ever occurred. All told, I probably spent 25 grand on and around her.

But, my way of thinking - I was going to spend that money whether she was around me or not.

No obligations, no 'payback' desired, etc.

When she did invite me to her house for an over night. It just seemed like the natural thing to do.

She was (and is) a gorgeous woman whose company I enjoyed. Even if sex had never occurred between her and I, I still had a ton of fun with her around.

And we never felt we had to have 'the talk'.

Why can't all relationships be similar?

(where is the emoticon for 'big sigh')?

* gorgeous, in all ways.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
During a dark time, I juggled 5. Didn't have serious intimate relations with them, nor did they think I was exclusive.

At the time, I wanted to hurt men, because my heart was broke. It was a painful way to be so I stopped.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Juice
At the time, I wanted to hurt men, because my heart was broke. It was a blatantly immoral way to be so I stopped.

Fixed that for you.
Lurker
0 likes
Years ago when I was a single young player it was four....what I didn't know was that they all knew each other and talked and found out I was dating them all and one night I was invited over for a surprise night of fun.....it was fun for them and hell for me...all were there and asking me all the questions. When I left about two hours later I had O that i was dating.....stopped doing that then
Lurker
0 likes
i just did 2 of them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In real life 3 in cyberland ummm lots but 3 seriously.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
atmost 2..... that too was unfortunate... am happy with one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None. I can't juggle at all, and none of them have been light enough for me to even dead lift them, let alone juggle them.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well, a girl *edited by admin* and various dates. Of course my dates couldn't know about the girl, but the girl knew all about the dates.
I'm a wild and Krrraaazzzy Guy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was a bit of a man-whore, in my early years! *lol* After high school, I had five girls I was sort of seeing at the time I set my sights on my future wife. I let them know about each other. I was the type to maneuver behind a girl's back. When I decided my wife was the one, thee one... I dropped them and quit my multiple girlfriend ways.

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Three.
Am finishing my story about it... '24 hours'.