Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you like to watch 'the show'

last reply
22 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes

When your lovely lady decides to masturbate for u?

33 votes remaining
Cuddling on you whilst her fingers do the job (6 votes) 18%
Full frontal view for you, fingers only (24 votes) 73%
No toys, you dont care otherwise (0 votes) 0%
Vibrators, dildos, nipple clamps, bullets, rabbits (11 votes) 33%
As long as she enjoys it, (6 votes) 18%
She does it so little, Anything will do (1 vote) 3%
Special on bacon at the local supermarket (2 votes) 6%
Lurker
0 likes
When your lovely lady decides to masturbate for you, how do you like her to do it?

*poll attached*

Do feel free to elaborate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had to vote based on what I'd most appreciate, as the lovely ladies I have known have yet to gift me with this particular honor.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I have learned that I cannot be part of a non-participating audience. Unless she has me bound to a chair, in front of her.

Which, incidentally, is not a bad seat to be sitting in.

Fingers, toys...or just a floor dance - it makes no difference to me.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
How about "any of the above will do"?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I have learned that I cannot be part of a non-participating audience. Unless she has me bound to a chair, in front of her.

Which, incidentally, is not a bad seat to be sitting in.

Fingers, toys...or just a floor dance - it makes no difference to me.

You should give it a try sometime
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A sensual woman practising self love has to be one of the most beautiful erotic and stimulating things a man can ever hope to witness and observe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I lean toward Rocco's comment, I voted to watch the full frontal version spurred on by memories akin to WMM's comments. Mind you, of late, and for alleged reasons of intimacy, the wife has taken to laying atop me and 'humping' my thigh - it's really hot and allows for her to 'share the love' with her free hand.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having your lady make out with you while she is friging herself is an incredible thing. You can't see what she is doing but you can hear every squish and slurp. Having her suck your tongue damn near out of your mouth as she cums hard on her own fingers rivals the best orgasm that you could ever give her.
Flash a Trucker... It's appreciated!!

Read my latest story at; http://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/a-weekend-at-the-cottage-part-1.aspx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am down for a show however she wants to put one on!
I'm a wild and Krrraaazzzy Guy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as she is enjoying herself I am very happy, the hardest part is resisting the temptation to join in either with her or by myself
Loving life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy when she straddles my chest with her beautiful pussy right in front of me. I like to help her when she wants me to and that way I have access to her tight, sweet anus, her musky vagina or her clit. I get to flick my tongue all around her and share in her orgasm. It's a beautiful thing.
Its only kinky the first time.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I like to verbally direct her movements and actions, and for how long she can spend touching or pleasuring. The restraint required for both of us (me not touching her, and her being limited by my directive teasing) makes it exciting for both of us. It also let's me feel like a participant.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Riptide
Sometimes I like to verbally direct her movements and actions, and for how long she can spend touching or pleasuring. The restraint required for both of us (me not touching her, and her being limited by my directive teasing) makes it exciting for both of us. It also let's me feel like a participant.

I like your style! Thank you for sharingsmile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love watching her masterbate in the "full frontal" view. I love to see her try to get her whole hand inside her pussy She likes for me to stroke myself as I watch her and loves for me to cum on her 38DD tits from watching her.
Lurker
0 likes
One of the best anniversary presents my wife gave me was stripping to her black leather boots , then lying on her back while she masturbated saying, "This is for you..." I watched every hip thrust, every gasp, every furrowed brow, every nipple pinch, every stroke of her hand and probing of her fingers into her......

Oh crap! Now I gotta go clean up! It happens everytime! The gift that keeps on giving!
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I love seeing my woman pleasuring herself. I like to watch up close, sometimes kissing her legs, mound, hand, fingers, whatever to get a piece of the action. I like to wet or lick her fingers as an assist. Sometimes, I'll help more directly with an extra hand or toy or just sucking her nipples. I also love the hands off of just watching her body move in pleasure an hearing the sounds she makes, taking mental notes of what she's doing. Toys and 'accessories' are always fine. Locking eyes with her as she masturbates can be really intense. The look of lust giving way to pleasure can be wonderful. Other times, kissing her and 'making out' knowing what she's doing is very hot, feeling her body moving, knowing I'll fuck her as soon as she's done.....mmmm

It's all good smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm all for what works for her. That should be the most important consideration - if it's finger fine. If it's toys, that's good too.
I will say I personally find it more erotic when she just uses her fingers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never received a show like that. Would love it! I've performed more than a few times for GFs and it was always lots of fun for both of us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My biggest concern would be to interrupt the act by getting too involved or having her in a position where she wasn't her most comfortable. As long as that is achieved I want to see and watch as much as possible, perhaps even taking care of my own business if the show is arousing enough...

However, if she wants help, who would I be to say no?..

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's definitely a turn on. Occasionally my partner put up a show to signal that she wants sex. It pretty awesome when you walk into a room and the girl has her hands rubbing and fingering herself.

I will usually wait a bit and enjoy the show before I join in.
The Linebacker
0 likes
'The Show' hmm... I thought this was a question about major league baseball, The Show, and I was going to say watching at the stadium is best.

But regarding the other 'show', my wife has put on lots of masturbation shows for me, always fun and leads to other fun.