Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you stop your woman during a blowjob to have vaginal sex?

last reply
52 replies
14.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is one of those things I think about when. I start to suck a guy off so I'm asking you all. If your women is giving you head, do you let her make you cum, or do you stop her to have vaginal sex? Why?
Lurker
0 likes
I have been stopped to have sex but thats because it was all part of the foreplay.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I have been stopped to have sex but thats because it was all part of the foreplay.

Same
Lurker
0 likes
It usually depends. I mean, normally on average I get a blowjob before, most of the times I cum, but then at least come twice during actual sex, and then likely get another blowjob. So, I might stop her during the first, just depends on my mood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like giving head, so alot of times I'll just keep going unless my guy stops me. If he doesn't, it just means a delay or gives him a chance to go down on me so I don't mind if he pops right then. I guess the reason I ask is cause sometimes I enjoy the not knowing.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'll keep going unless I'm stopped...

I like for him to unload in my mouth for the first round, and then keep things going doing other things until he's ready for round two.

Plus the delay in getting him inside me, gets me really turned-on.

I'm an impatient girl when it comes to that, and I enjoy being teased...
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Quote by Alissa
Quote by MMonroe

Same

Same here as well.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, sometimes, if I feel like I just need to be inside her and feel her legs wrapped me.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, I'll always give the girl the option of continuing or going on to vaginal sex. I'll always give her at least 2-3 orgasms orally myself. After all, her satisfaction is much more important than my own.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thinks it's fun getting a guy worked up enough that he can't make me stop, or flips me around to take me hard. Yeah, that's my favorite way for it to go.
Lurker
0 likes
It's her choice really. I love being sucked so I won't stop her. That said, I won't disappoint her either. I'm dining on
her pussy until I'm hard again....and that usually makes me hard again. Then, we move into intercourse.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I have asked a few to stop, but have often tried to do so with a segue which does not offend them nor put a crimp in the passion of the moment.

There has often seemed to be a fitting issue, as in..my cock won't fit past their upper and lower front teeth. Or they display a teething fetish which I do not find comfortable nor desired, in the least. I've spoken with some women (and never discovered if it was true or not) who claimed they could 'unhinge' their lower jaw like an anaconda. Teasers!

Perhaps I was spoiled by the fourth blowjob I ever received, from my thirteenth sexual partner and (second lover), at the age of 22.

And yes, either fortunately or unfortunately I did keep track of the number of women I had intercourse with. I've since lost track, but that's not what matters.

What matters is that I got spoiled on receiving oral sex from women, in that I finally experienced full deep throat with no incisors scraping my erect flesh and multiple bursting climaxes which were gulped down, in the moment.

I don't own the largest erect cock in the world, I'd say that I'm average in size for male humans. Maybe a bit below average? That too, doesn't matter to me. It has only mattered to a few size queens I've known - and they've all been quite tactful and nice about letting me know that they prefer a more well endowed cock. Interesting to note, those pleasant size queens all want the larger cock to satisfy their own large cock fetish and for a better fit inside their pussy. None of them could deep throat worth a damn, but I didn't verbally insult any of them for the lack of physical oral fit.

We all are, what we are.

I've known four women out of several who have offered to provide me with oral pleasure, who mastered (my size of cock) deepthroating. And once you've had that...it is difficult to settle for nibbling, licking, lip-sucking, hand-stroking the shaft while sucking on the head, etc.

So, yes...unless she's capable of deepthroating my average sized erection...I want to see what the fit is between her legs and if she enjoys grabbing and twisting my cock in 135 degree, very tight convulsions.

I do more prefer being fucked, than I do being sucked.

Unless she can put her lips on my pubis and tickle my cockhead with the back of her throat.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends. Sometimes I've had a girl sucking me and it became obvious that she was not going to make me cum. So then I would stop her to do something else.

But if she wants to take me to orgasm in her mouth, I'm all for it. Then I can go down on her while I get back to full form. If its a great blowjob, its pretty hard to give that up. (Unless I'm really drunk and I know that I won't be able to get it up again).

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with DamonX on this question. I love blowjobs and cumming in her mouth, but not every woman is good at it. I'm sorry, but it's true. For a short while, I dated this girl in college who said she was good at giving head because the guys she had been with in high school liked it. It was more likely they liked it because she had a real pretty face and a nice body and were amazed she would give them the time of day. But she didn't really know what she was doing. That's a big turn off.

But if it is intended as foreplay in a prelude to having sex and she teases me in the right way...well, game on!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
If she is in a mood to suck me off, I won't stop her. I'm not fond of quickies and I enjoy going down on a women, so I will spend as much time as I can bringing her to orgasm before we engage in vaginal sex.
Lurker
0 likes
For me it comes down to my intent. Sometimes I just want to please my man and sometimes it's foreplay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have received some mind blowing Bj's which I gladly let go to completion - but that was before I got married!!! The missus tries occasionally, but the truth is I usually end up putting us both out of our misery by simply stating that "It's my turn" and then I eat her to orgasm or, if I am worked up, give her a good vaginal pounding...err....I mean make love!

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
I have received some mind blowing Bj's which I gladly let go to completion - but that was before I got married!!! The missus tries occasionally, but the truth is I usually end up putting us both out of our misery by simply stating that "It's my turn" and then I eat her to orgasm or, if I am worked up, give her a good vaginal pounding...err....I mean make love!

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends onhow I want to cum. sometimes I just want toshoot it and others I want to take mytime, thats when I stop her.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LaceyChains
This is one of those things I think about when. I start to suck a guy off so I'm asking you all. If your women is giving you head, do you let her make you cum, or do you stop her to have vaginal sex? Why?

It all depends, some women get off on sucking, last weekend, a girl was sucking me off and was enjoying it so much she almost had an orgasm doing it, Did I stop her?? hell no, if she is getting off and wants to get me off at the same time, then why stop her???
What I did do however was to make her cum twice afterwards orally and sexually (intercourse).

Anyone who is in it for thier own self gratification will never be satisfied....
Lurker
0 likes
Why would I stop her? I can easily get it up again and go all night long. Stamina has never been a problem with me. A girl that knows how to suck cock is a gift to mankind. Sometimes I'll hold off on cumming just to test her and see how good she really is at it. Sometimes I'm disappointed and sometimes I'm really impressed especially if she can deep throat me. Its rare for a girl to be able to do that in my experience. Most of the time I cum in her mouth but if not I'll cum on her face. Soon enough I'm back up and ready for the main course.
Lurker
0 likes
I let her decide.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In all honesty, I usually won't stop her... umm, well, I mean back when we were still active. But there were times when I did. Sometimes she made the decision for me and would stop. I didn't care, but like most guys, I think, sometimes if she wanted to give head, there was no force on Earth that would convince me to stop her. *lol*

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, and My wife used to get pissed when we were first together, until she got used to it. I love making a woman get off, it's part of what gets Me going.

-MV

BBW Venus
Lurker
0 likes
I read in one of those men's magazines floating around now (Maxim, et al.) that only 26% of men cum from fellatio?

I can understand then if that is nearly accurate, why more men than we might initially think would stop, and progress to what brings on a happy ending.

Others of us might (I am having to imagine, not having been the recipient in this kind of juxtaposition) perhaps pull off to return favors received, especially if we are worried that our guy might not pick up quickly where he left off, leaving our ladies without what we might be guessing they reallly want in the end....?

Just conjecture....

But I can see various reasons for why it doesn't end where it starts....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LaceyChains
I like giving head, so alot of times I'll just keep going unless my guy stops me. If he doesn't, it just means a delay or gives him a chance to go down on me so I don't mind if he pops right then. I guess the reason I ask is cause sometimes I enjoy the not knowing.

I like to pop from head; so I like to keep going as well.

Honestly, it is pretty easy to tell if I can come from head pretty early. Some girls are into it and others aren't. I'd stop the "lollypop licks" that feel good but are not going to get us anywhere and let the "master flutist" go all the way
Lurker
0 likes
great question. Some times I like to stop it and some times I like to let the woman finish me off that way. just depends on the mood of things at the time. It does not mean the party is over after I cum. I think it is very hot when the woman finishes you off that way and keeps right on going till your nice and hard again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't get much of a chance to finish. While she's giving me a blowjob, my fiancee usually gets too worked up to finish before she jumps me.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For whatever reason I can't get my wife to perform oral sex on me (yes, I bathe everyday and have no hidden odors), so I could only wish for such luck. In allof my 54 years I've only had one woman go down on me and blow until I came in her mouth (she loved oral sex and had to PROVE to me that there are females who swallow). So, back to the question, I, for one, would not stop her...and to make up for it, I'd go down on her until she came and by then I'd be ready to go again.