Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are breast implants a turn-off or turn-on?

last reply
300 replies
36.6k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Not sure if this has been a thread question yet, but I didn't find it in my initial search.

I was wondering if breast implants are a turn-on, turn-off, or irrelevant to a man's attraction to a woman?

Are there men out there that would never consider a woman with implants? Does it depend on how good the outcome of the surgery was? Do some men actually like them?

I've noticed in the sexy picture threads, that there are a wide variety of natural girls and implant girls, and I was wondering if it factors in at all to your initial sexual attraction to a woman.

AND... just to create more discussion: Let's say you have a girl that has a great tight body, but A-cup breasts. Would you prefer her with implants (if she wanted them), or would you prefer her to stay all natural even though she'd always just be a 'sweet petite'...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I prefer real A-cups over fake D-cups any day.

I prefer natural but I wont turn a girl with implants down. Some implants look great but some look awful. I can't get past the bad ones. I just keep thinking, why did you do that to yourself you looked pretty before.
Lurker
0 likes
I was wondering if breast implants are a turn-on, turn-off, or irrelevant to a man's attraction to a woman?

For me...I don't really care. I'm not a boob guy, so it doesn't matter much to me. Really great or really bad breasts can add or detract from a woman's attractiveness but it is never a deciding factor.

Are there men out there that would never consider a woman with implants? Does it depend on how good the outcome of the surgery was? Do some men actually like them?

I know men that hate them (or claim to). Usually they are men that have never had a girl with implants though. All the men that I know that have had personal experiences with them, loved them (It's kind of like women and guys with really big dicks).

I've noticed in the sexy picture threads, that there are a wide variety of natural girls and implant girls, and I was wondering if it factors in at all to your initial sexual attraction to a woman.

Not really for me. If a girl has ugly breasts (you know what I'm talking about) it makes her slightly less attractive. But I actually find women more attractive with breasts covered (or partially covered). I find a little cleavage hotter than a naked boob.

AND... just to create more discussion: Let's say you have a girl that has a great tight body, but A-cup breasts. Would you prefer her with implants (if she wanted them), or would you prefer her to stay all natural even though she'd always just be a 'sweet petite'...

I have found that women actually place more importance on breasts than I do, so If it was something that would make her feel more "sexy" then for sure, get them. I would never look down on a girl for getting them. If I had the choice, then go ahead and get them but boobs are far down my list behind face, hair, skin tone, legs and ass. Size doesn't really matter, but I do prefer nice, round firm breasts to oddly shaped or hangy ones. If I could pay 7 grand to improve my looks I sure as hell would do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would tell my A-cup gf that she's perfect the way she is. Obviously it's her decision but I do like natural more.
Never been with a boob-enhanced woman but it's definitely not something I would turn someone down for. Since I'm considered rude by some I might live up to my reputation and comment on the boob job if I think they disturb the delicate balance of her body. Meaning that bigger isn't better but for me it's how the proportions tie in with each other.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Real IS sexy. A-cups over implants any day. I love to feel them just as much as I like to see them smile. Size doesnt even come into a factor that much.
Lurker
0 likes
turn off for sure ,love natural breasts
Lurker
0 likes
This is not an easy question to answer. There are some very appealing implants from a visual standpoint and some horrible ones. The same could be said about natural breasts. It would be a terrible mistake to judge a women based on her breasts.

I fully understand the eroticism and am not immune to personal preference, but for me the range is wide. I am not automatically turned off by a woman just because she has implants any more than I am turned off if she had small breasts. I don't favor big tits over small although I favor natural. Implants would not be a deal breaker.

Women will do things for a lot of reasons, a woman with small breasts that I would find attractive will not see herself that way. For her own reasons she will have implants, and if she doesn't have the money she will get an inferior product and would have been better off leaving them natural.

Just for argument lets say I was in a room with 100 healthy naked women and someone said point to the woman whose breasts you like the best. I most likely would say hers, and hers and hers and hers and hers and hers … There is no single best for me anymore than I have a favorite song.

I am at a point in life where sex is not about me it is about us. I am touching you not an anonymous set of tits, I am touching you not an anonymous pussy, or cheek or thigh. I explore and enjoy you for who you are not as a masturbation prop. That may seem a contradiction when hot sex has aspects where heat and flesh and lust and greed and fantasy come into play but each of those aspects are give and take in the right measure and don't diminish and isolate. Sex can be on many levels at one time.

I think I will shut the fuck up, I could muse all day.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've seen and felt, nearly close to perfect implants...where my trained fingers and hands could not tell the difference between natural and enhanced.

I've seen and felt, the entire spectrum of the same...from the upper range to the well, not so upper range.

Most women I know, who have gone that route, have done so for their own, very personal reasons and I am not going to judge them for doing what the see or feel is right for them.

I spent $35,000 out of pocket to give myself new teeth, after living with the originals for 46 years. I haven't spent $750 per eyeball to correct the genetic flaw in my vision. The thought of approving the blinding of myself, gnaws at the back of my brain. It could be fine or it could go South. What would I do, if I couldn't see? Fuck, I'd be miserably pissed off at...

myself.

Where do you draw your own line...in regards to the satisfaction of your vanity or your psychological need to better fit in with society or to step up a level or three within your culture?

Many native and aboriginal tribes/cultures have their own rituals, and customs which they feel improve their own 'looks'. Some of us find those odd. To them, however...it is perfectly natural.

Who are we to judge?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
As far as attraction goes, it's irrelevant to me. What is going on "between the ears" (intelligence and attitude) is a bigger factor of attractiveness in my book. For example, if she discusses deep-sky objects in the constellation of Orion with me, her chest doesn't concern me.

Conversely, if she's buxom but bitchy and thinks an MP3 is a computer virus, I won't be asking for her phone number.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
As far as attraction goes, it's irrelevant to me. What is going on "between the ears" (intelligence and attitude) is a bigger factor of attractiveness in my book. For example, if she discusses deep-sky objects in the constellation of Orion with me, her chest doesn't concern me.

Conversely, if she's buxom but bitchy and thinks an MP3 is a computer virus, I won't be asking for her phone number.

You are absolutely correct, with nothing between the ears there can be no interest for me either.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I've seen and felt, nearly close to perfect implants...where my trained fingers and hands could not tell the difference between natural and enhanced.

I've seen and felt, the entire spectrum of the same...from the upper range to the well, not so upper range.

Most women I know, who have gone that route, have done so for their own, very personal reasons and I am not going to judge them for doing what the see or feel is right for them.

Bravo, I agree with with you whole heartily.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I spent $35,000 out of pocket to give myself new teeth, after living with the originals for 46 years. I haven't spent $750 per eyeball to correct the genetic flaw in my vision. The thought of approving the blinding of myself, gnaws at the back of my brain. It could be fine or it could go South. What would I do, if I couldn't see? Fuck, I'd be miserably pissed off at...

myself.

Where do you draw your own line...in regards to the satisfaction of your vanity or your psychological need to better fit in with society or to step up a level or three within your culture?

Many native and aboriginal tribes/cultures have their own rituals, and customs which they feel improve their own 'looks'. Some of us find those odd. To them, however...it is perfectly natural.

Who are we to judge?

Exactly. I think people tend to look down on women that get implants, but seem to have no problem with kids getting braces or other such "cosmetic" changes. I don't see any problem with people seeking to change the way they look if they feel that it will improve their life in some small way. It seems that these days, it's seen as a undesirable quality to want to improve your appearance.

Hell, the money and time I've spent going to gyms for the last 15 years would probably buy 100 sets of implants.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer natural over fake. I have never felt implants so I can`t judge them in that respect, nor do I pass judgement on women who have them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I perfer natural but if a women has implants it does not bother me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer natural. Having said that, I dont mind if they are fake....(except if they are too big)
Lurker
0 likes
thank god for the natural vote ...... my A's are perky at the knowledge ... thank you boys!!!

Van
xo

(oh ... was there were I should upload my natural A's??)
lol
Lurker
0 likes
Natural first and foremost, of any size, small and perky or on the bigger size, even if they have started to go south. Most women have implants for there own self esteem, so underneath lies insecurity. An in secure woman will have other issues that will come out in time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can they ever really be too big?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I think it safe to say that the firmness and size of breast after enhancement improves their look under a tight fitting tip or dress, if I am actually going to play with or kiss them I much perfer natural breasts.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Milik....from a pure attractiveness/eye-catching standpoint, sure, they look good, the round swells and the deep cleavage with some piece of jewelry dangling near, or a pretty outfit stretched across can really get my mind afire with ideas about the possibilities and the woman's interests...

but once in close contact, and enjoying intimate interaction, it doesn't really matter.

And yes, there is such a thing as too big - much more of a mood killer than what some would consider 'too small,' which there just isn't any such thing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I much prefer natural, although I have never really had a fascination with breasts. The true measure of sexiness of a woman is her intellect, wit and confidence, for which there is no surgical augmentation available.
Lurker
0 likes
I much prefer natural breasts. The variety is marvelous. I want to know the woman is comfortable with herself. Implants just don't handle the same. Give me the real deal any day.
Lurker
0 likes
im soo glad to see all the natural votes! i was blessed with nice sized breasts but if i was a guy i would love them natural at any size if we are only talking physical attraction and the few strippers ive talked to all said that they are more attracted to female viewers that are natural
Lurker
0 likes
I think the original question got lost along the way. DD was asking:

your initial sexual attraction to a woman

She's asking about your attraction to a woman based on her chest, not your preference.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I would strongly prefer that she remain natural. Sweet petites are wonderful.
Lurker
0 likes
Following Rocco's re-direct, initial sexual attraction on the street is more likely to occur for me, from a distance, from her hair and clothing, and perhaps that view might include her derierre or legs.

Closer, or with a lingering view, next would be her smile and face.

Up closer, or after having my eye caught by a pretty head of hair, scanning her face, yes, her breasts would definitely, if her outfit projected some visual draw (swelling upper breast, open cleavage) then yes, very much, that would register and increase my interest.

More modest dress or layers preventing such, it would not really matter, given that the first two were pleasing, as I know they are there....and that there is no way I am going to get to know them any better! LOL.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The biggest turn on for me is the confidence that a woman has with herself and her sexuality. So if she wanted them I wouldn't discourage it, and if she didn't, I wouldn't encourage it. That being said, I am kind of naturalist and prefer the real thing(s). It's kind of funny because I always wondered what men would think if a woman asked them to wear a strap-on or attachment because he wasn't big enough, and how that would be perceived. I'm not a feminist by any means, just always thought it was a double standard.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lithium9
The biggest turn on for me is the confidence that a woman has with herself and her sexuality. So if she wanted them I wouldn't discourage it, and if she didn't, I wouldn't encourage it. That being said, I am kind of naturalist and prefer the real thing(s). It's kind of funny because I always wondered what men would think if a woman asked them to wear a strap-on or attachment because he wasn't big enough, and how that would be perceived. I'm not a feminist by any means, just always thought it was a double standard.

This man approves!

But then again... I'm of the type that doesn't beleive Women should even shave their legs. You may not want to listen to me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This entire thread sums up why I love Lush! Seriously, well thought out, honest, and liberated posts. Thanks everyone!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by maven00
This entire thread sums up why I love Lush! Seriously, well thought out, honest, and liberated posts. Thanks everyone!

I sooo agree! Thanks to everyone for their thoughtful responses!!