Embarrassing Erections

last reply
91 replies
18.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Where is the worst place and time to get a hard on.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Yearly prostate exam, with his finger in my ass.

Strolling the nude beach, is a close second.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I've yet to experience the prostate exam erection but I fear it nonetheless.

I think the shower in gym class might take the cake though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the last time I worried about this - having not visited a nude beach - was back in school, when I'd rather take detention than write my answer on the blackboard.
Lurker
0 likes
Haha during a prostate exam would be hilarious!!
Lurker
0 likes
haha, never done a prostate exam either.. but i definitely feel ya on going up to the blackboard haha!
Lurker
0 likes
Luckily my doctor is a man and I haven't had to worrry about the prostate exam. I would have to say the worst place for me would have to be at the public swimming pool, just after getting out of the water.
Lurker
0 likes
Had it happen on the beach (non-nude)got quite alot of looks ,stares and smiles ,eventually walked over to the dunes and took care of the problem. A couple sitting near me that i had to pass on way back to my spot both smiled and giggled as i walked past them.Which to my suprise started giving me an erection all over ,what a day,what a day .
Lurker
0 likes
i had one durring a massage. when she made me turn on to my back i had no doubt she saw it. hahaha
Lurker
0 likes
When on public transport and you have to get up for you stop. Although being on a packed train and having a chick grind up against me is one on my fantasies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think getting one at a non-nude beach/pool would be number one...a few years ago when I lived in an apartment, I used to get them quite frequently by the pool (read my story Vacation), which meant that I spent a lot of time in the water and took care of the 'problem' upon returning to my apartment.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AngelicAdmirer
Luckily my doctor is a man and I haven't had to worrry about the prostate exam. I would have to say the worst place for me would have to be at the public swimming pool, just after getting out of the water.

I'd love to see that hee hee
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Petey07
When on public transport and you have to get up for you stop. Although being on a packed train and having a chick grind up against me is one on my fantasies.

I think a packed bus I could grind up closer to you ha ha
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
next to your girlfriend when a sex scene comes on the tv
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No such thing. I'd wear a hospital gown backwards all the time if I could, lol.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Wearing your bathing trunks, at your parent's home, sitting around their pool - surrounded by 12 members of the immediate family *...when your brother's 16 year old daughter and four of her 16 year old female friends are running around in their scant, barely there 2-piece bikini's ... on a breezy, sometimes chilly September afternoon.

Not that that's ever happened.

* (some people would find this to be a most appropriate time to experience a boner)
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ian

Next to a friend's girlfriend without a sex scene on tv could be more embarassing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tommie
Quote by Ian

Next to a friend's girlfriend without a sex scene on tv could be more embarassing.

I think both of those situations could be a wonderful time for a stiffy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On holiday round the pool, when my wife and I took our daughter and 3 friends to Tenerife. A carefully placed towel and a strategc withdrawl to our room, calling my wife to help took care of the situation. For a while. The girls thought it hilarious, and so did I after a while - i.e after the first time it happened.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by AngelicAdmirer

I'd love to see that hee hee

Let's see, next time I'm in the UK I'll take you to a swimming pool. smile
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Slow dancing at the school dance in middle school. Pretty sure I wasn't the only one though, lol. I know the girls had very "prominent" nipples at the time so it wasn't just a guy thing either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slow dancing with your best friend's mother at his graduation party.
Erotica is writing that is intended to arouse and excite sexual feelings and desires in the writer. We read erotica to get turned-on, to get hot and bothered, to get hard and wet. Admit it. Enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slow dancing with your best friend's mother at his graduation party.
Erotica is writing that is intended to arouse and excite sexual feelings and desires in the writer. We read erotica to get turned-on, to get hot and bothered, to get hard and wet. Admit it. Enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by relaxandrelease

Haha, quite confident aren't we?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bringiton92
Quote by relaxandrelease

Haha, quite confident aren't we?

Very, hehe.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I once got a monster hard on whilst picking up a package from a telesales office during my despatch riding days. They sat me down to wait directly across the aisle from a seriously hot girl. Every time she leaned forward, her tiny breasts became clearly visible. I tried so hard to look away, but the entire room was chockabloc with hot looking girls and about the only one not looking back at me if I looked around was the one across the aisle. By the time I left there about 10 minutes later there was absolutely no way anyone could have missed the small pavilion sticking out in front of me. Skin-tight leathers leave very little to the imagination at the best of times.
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
According to hubby the "not so baggy, and in fact, rather snug shorts" he wore on a big family vacation to San Diego, as I teased him in the elevator and as he got out sporting an incredibly obvious erection in front of, his mother, MY mother, my brother's wife, his sister, and his niece, as well as everyone else who was waiting as we were the last couple to arrive for dinner. Every female in the place except for myself stared for a few seconds as that thing melted away faster than ice cubes on a Texas highway in August! He was bright red and wouldn't look any of the women in the face all through dinner. It was....hilarious. He does not agree.s5QHD8r0FmdeHQEz
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
According to hubby the "not so baggy, and in fact, rather snug shorts" he wore on a big family vacation to San Diego, as I teased him in the elevator and as he got out sporting an incredibly obvious erection in front of, his mother, MY mother, my brother's wife, his sister, and his niece, as well as everyone else who was waiting as we were the last couple to arrive for dinner. Every female in the place except for myself stared for a few seconds as that thing melted away faster than ice cubes on a Texas highway in August! He was bright red and wouldn't look any of the women in the face all through dinner. It was....hilarious. He does not agree.zMeP7tiWbsh6X0aE

What a fortunate fellow. lol - it does sound hilarious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
whenever the mother-in-law is around :/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At my age, there is no "worst" time or place. I am always grateful for every erection!