Why.....

last reply
34 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't we be rough with the clit?....I think it may make you women cumm harder....
Lurker
0 likes
Would you cum harder if I bit your penis?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Alissa

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by Alissa

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by rafel010
Can't we be rough with the clit?....I think it may make you women cumm harder....

be 'rough' for about half a second and see what happens, big boy.rDbsXFLPUrlQ6s6n
Lurker
0 likes
Define 'rough'.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh the pain. You must never be rough with the clit. Man it is a delicate piece of mother nature. It must be treated with respect. The only time I want it rubbed hard is when it's rubbing against your dick.

You know when a woman chaf's your dick and your getting dry; just think of us woman in pain, us women's clitoris's arn't RUBBER'S.D1xRJjRQxldgtjrE
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Alissa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on how you do it and who said anything about bitting....come on ladies....lol
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by rafel010
Depends on how you do it and who said anything about bitting....come on ladies....lol

you have to define it better then. What is your idea of rough?

An idea might be to go to a sextoy store and examine some of the more popular ones women use. Turn the battery on high. If you're considering being any rougher than the kind of stimulation it offers, then you are being too rough.

I also know that some women (often young ones) don't feel comfortable being as vocal about what they like and don't like, and I'd hate to think of a poor girl trying to 'grin and bear it' while you manhandled her clit, while you were just thinking that all the thrashing and moaning was because she was into it and wanted it even rougher...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now thats advice....You Go Gurl!!!!!!!
Matriarch
0 likes
Lol, you've still got it Ali
Lurker
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LMFAO! Ali is right!

But on another note i completely agree with Dancing_Doll! Great advice!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Alissa

Welcome back Ali would have missed your one liners lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Alissa

>Chomp< >Chomp< >Chomp< Ali
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Alissa

Advocate to women's clits everywhere.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Alissa

x80
You can't afford me.

Prada. Milano. Prada. Milano. Prada. Milano.

Quote of the Moment: 'As much money and life as you could want! The two things most human beings would choose above all - the trouble is, humans do have a knack of choosing precisely those things that are worst for them. ~J.K. Rowling, "The Man with Two Faces," Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, 1997, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are looking at sex as a mechanical procedure far too much! To make anyone man or women cum the hardest it involves the mind far more than the actual physical stimulation. Every person is different and finding out what their secret fantasties are and making them come true is the way to mind blowing orgasms. Off to kinky hot sex 101 with YOU!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like that Bunny....Got to put you up there with Ali.....another good comment....you go gurl!!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by rafel010

An idea might be to go to a sextoy store and examine some of the more popular ones women use. Turn the battery on high. If you're considering being any rougher than the kind of stimulation it offers, then you are being too rough.

first off, I apologize for hijacking this thread here but as a man there is one MAJOR problem with this idea.

WE HAVE NO FRICKIN CLUE WHICH ONES WOMEN LIKE!!!!

I am not your avaerage man. I am not intimidated by a womans toy colection. In fact, I rather enjoy using them on her when the mood is right. The only problem is most of the time if I go to the store to "surprise her" with a new toy (even after checking out her toy box to get an impresion of her tastes) I always seem to pick one that FAILS to sends her to the moon.

What we need is a web site that reviews toys. Reviews by women so that we men arent idiots
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I have had some success with the toys....but, it is a hit or miss....so, I feel you renz8
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I'm with Ali on this one!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by rafel010

you have to define it better then. What is your idea of rough?

I also know that some women (often young ones) don't feel comfortable being as vocal about what they like and don't like, and I'd hate to think of a poor girl trying to 'grin and bear it' while you manhandled her clit, while you were just thinking that all the thrashing and moaning was because she was into it and wanted it even rougher...

i completely agree! the clit is a very sensitive area and sometime the same amount of power from a sextoy is more than enough to get us off just like Dancing_Doll said. i am also sad to admit that when i first started fooling around with guys some one actually bit down hard on my clit and it was the most painful thing i have ever felt and it just killed the mood soo guys be gentle and watch your girl and see how she reacts to differnt pressure on her clit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry to read that....ooouch...thanks for the feed back
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I actually prefer it if you're a little rough, I mean as much as I like just a tiny bit of stimulation and teasing, I get off a bit more pressure than most. But yes, definitely no biting lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I know a girl that sliced the tip of her clit off when she was shaving. That's probably too rough huh?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
I know a girl that sliced the tip of her clit off when she was shaving. That's probably too rough huh?

Well, that made me physically cringe. Yikes!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MahlerSymphony
Quote by DamonX

Well, that made me physically cringe. Yikes!

I cringed as well.

I have found with us ladies chatting, the coaxing play works best .... gently increasing ....

it's called "teasing until one starts to beg" .... then, the gates will open .... pun included/intended!

Van
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DamonX

ive heard many stories saying that what a earth shattering extreme