Get well soon Gav!

last reply
33 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Our beloved code monkey was bedridden all weekend and sick, please send him some cheer

Lurker
0 likes
See what happens when you two go all "healthy" on us? You both get sick.... Heyyy wait a minute! You Both got sick at the same time! Alright! Confess! What have you two been up to?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Aww poor Gav! We work him too hard! Get well Monkey!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
All kidding aside, much love Gav. We can't have such a wonderful playground without you. Get well fast.
Lurker
0 likes
Rest, lots of fluids and umm.. oh that sounded kind of dirty.. lol Hope you feel better soon Gav!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Awe poor Gav get well soon buddy here's a nurse to fix you up!

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
So sorry to hear to that you are sick.

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
See what happens when you two go all "healthy" on us? You both get sick.... Heyyy wait a minute! You Both got sick at the same time! Alright! Confess! What have you two been up to?

It's ok, his wife is sick too

There's a really nasty bug going around, I have had it for 2 weeks now.
Lurker
0 likes

get well soon my handsome friend.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Hope you feel better soon Gav
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope you all are feeling better soon.
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Feel better Tech Boy!
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Sorry you've been puny, old hoss. Would you like the RUMPLATIONS irregulars to chip in and hire Nurse Betty to come to your place and assuage any and all miseries?

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
I hope the Force helps you out, Gav. Hurry back.
Code Monkey
0 likes
Thanks for all your kind words.

I haven't felt this bad for ages, could'nt even pull myself to open up my laptop, thats how sick I was/am!
Lurker
0 likes
Get well soon dear
"hug kiss"

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aww sorry to hear that your under the weather...I know where there is a great hotel to relax at.....Get Well we need you Gav!!!

No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
We haven't been formally introduced but I know you through the awesome coding you do. Like rocco said, "May the force be with you."
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Feel better soon Monkey!!! Lots of rest and lots of fluids! *hugs*
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
What a cool balloon, Kyle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Get well soon Gav.....Ducky says I hope it isn't bird flu.....if it is, it wasn't from me.....
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Get well very soon, Web Monkey! All of your Lushie friends miss you...
Lurker
0 likes
May the force be with you Brother lol hope you get well soon Gav
Lurker
0 likes
Get well soon, Gav!

Lurker
0 likes
May you be healed by the will of the world and your Maker! Or else by dumb luck in a cruel, random world of material excess- your choice my brother.

Thus spoke Zarathustra
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by chefkathleen

You know this sounds even more....um nevermind.d39nxjcg9s1CEQG4
Artistic Tart
0 likes
The ladies of lush wish to help you to a speedy recovery, baby.

Lurker
0 likes
Nic and Gav have you two been getting it on together seen as your both ill this week get better both of you.

Oh now I know why you needed to make that phone call on your how to get better if you have a cold or flu hee hee.cNHSCIUWEABni8Q0
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by chefkathleen

So you guys had a three some then
Lurker
0 likes
hurry back Gav sad

I need help with the proper usage of pointers, dimensioned arrays and OOP :(