Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls: what do you think about alpha males?

last reply
53 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you think the alpha male (in humans) really exist, or is it just a romantic ideal, product of the popular culture?

What exactly is for you and alpha male, and how you like or dislake him?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Hell ya they exist, at least what I think of when I think about alpha males. The take charge and confident guy, that knows what he wants and goes straight for it, I am always up for that.
Lurker
0 likes
They're kind od cute as long as they remember who's really in charge.
Lurker
0 likes
I love alpha males, guys who are strong, confident and fight for their girl. Of course there is such a thing as being too arrogant and confident, thinking they can get whatever they whenever they want. You need to find the line between the two.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Alissa

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Alissa

Good boy!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know what "dislaking" is but being "dis-ed" at anything makes me wary. Perhaps if I keep reading the thread, if it lasts past the weekend, I will figure it out.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, there is such a thing as an "alpha male"... and I love them.

Confidence and the ability to back it up is super sexy.

A lot of guys try to fake being the alpha male and those are usually the jerks and players (usually caused by lots of bravado but underlying insecurities).

A real alpha male is all MAN... quality, strength of character, confidence and virility.

Yummm...
Lurker
0 likes
What do you think about the alpha male? Wow, I find this question to be real to todays problem with the genders, both need each other and both genders have been confused about the need of a man that take charge and let you see the confident way he moves in the earth.

I call this a tender warrior that most women would love to have holding her. So what do I think about the alpha male, we are here, are needed and it is something you women need to embrace that you need in your life.

It is like they say, women are the weaker vessel, before you get upset, take a real moment to understand, men and women need each other, we are designed that way. Take the statement from bible- Your Husbands.. live with your wofes in an understanding way, as with a weaker vessel, since she is women; and grant her honor as a fellow heir of the grace of life. (1 Peter 3:7) So before you get mad, ask yourself do, you know what and why he said this in the bible.
After all, this comes from the great one that designed man and women, so before you get mad, think who you are getting mad at and go back to your question posted, what do you think of the alpha male?

Men and women go through life with two different views. They are that way in design and to bring to love what the other needs. So I end this post with the thought that I believe this alpha male wants all you ladies to feel me holding you since you are like fine china, you are delicate and not stoneware. You are fragile and more sensitive. You are a fine-tuned sports care, not a 65 Chevy pickup with mud flaps that men want to drive and touch.

You are more alert to the relationship becuase of you have been given more precisely adjusted sensory ability in terms of relationship. So what is there to think of an alpha male, you wonder and would like on ein your life, Guys, will you ever take the time to engage the brain and intelligently live with this magnificent creature God has place by your side. Do you speak women? Yes, what do you think about aphla male, he is here and knows how to love you as his gift from God. Oh ya, I think you need him.

So let me close with this for you, are you the weaker sex in the terms of lesser or are you the other half that allows man to become complete and move through live complete, because of you.

Now that comes from one hell of a, no not alpha male, but a tender warrior.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What about when the Alpha male is a GIRL???
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by maxopenminded
It is like they say, women are the weaker vessel, before you get upset, take a real moment to understand, men and women need each other, we are designed that way. Take the statement from bible- Your Husbands.. live with your wofes in an understanding way, as with a weaker vessel, since she is women; and grant her honor as a fellow heir of the grace of life. (1 Peter 3:7) So before you get mad, ask yourself do, you know what and why he said this in the bible.
After all, this comes from the great one that designed man and women, so before you get mad, think who you are getting mad at and go back to your question posted, what do you think of the alpha male? .

A true 'alpha male' will look for his 'alpha female' counterpart.

The imitation alpha-males can continue their search for an appropriate 'weaker vessel'...

An alpha male is someone who is a leader when compared to his own gender... We're not comparing men to women, we're comparing men to other men.

Just like I'm sure most guys will be quicker to chase a confident, sexy, beautiful woman (alpha female) if given the chance.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
What about when the Alpha male is a GIRL???

Then she's not a male.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by maxopenminded
What do you think about the alpha male? Wow, I find this question to be real to todays problem with the genders, both need each other and both genders have been confused about the need of a man that take charge and let you see the confident way he moves in the earth.

I call this a tender warrior that most women would love to have holding her. So what do I think about the alpha male, we are here, are needed and it is something you women need to embrace that you need in your life.

After all, this comes from the great one that designed man and women, so before you get mad, think who you are getting mad at and go back to your question posted, what do you think of the alpha male?

Men and women go through life with two different views. They are that way in design and to bring to love what the other needs. So I end this post with the thought that I believe this alpha male wants all you ladies to feel me holding you since you are like fine china, you are delicate and not stoneware. You are fragile and more sensitive. You are a fine-tuned sports care, not a 65 Chevy pickup with mud flaps that men want to drive and touch.

You are more alert to the relationship becuase of you have been given more precisely adjusted sensory ability in terms of relationship. So what is there to think of an alpha male, you wonder and would like on ein your life, Guys, will you ever take the time to engage the brain and intelligently live with this magnificent creature God has place by your side. Do you speak women? Yes, what do you think about aphla male, he is here and knows how to love you as his gift from God. Oh ya, I think you need him.

So let me close with this for you, are you the weaker sex in the terms of lesser or are you the other half that allows man to become complete and move through live complete, because of you.

This is wrong on so many levels.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Is it wrong to speak about the root of the question and when one tells you it is wrong on so many different levels. I would like to hear how is that so wrong on which level and why is it wrong since I gave me thoughts on what I think on the alpha male. Male vs male and in reference to the relationships or love between the genders.

Yes, popcorn to see the show could be interesting.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by maxopenminded
Is it wrong to speak about the root of the question and when one tells you it is wrong on so many different levels. I would like to hear how is that so wrong on which level and why is it wrong since I gave me thoughts on what I think on the alpha male. Male vs male and in reference to the relationships or love between the genders.

You combine your fantasies with your fairy tales. I'd say you're pretty open minded, Max.

I'd also be inclined to say a few other things, however; as most everyone else also is aware, I don't wish to offend. Anyone.

ever.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by maxopenminded

Well... to explain:

In your previous posts, you called women (or compared them to):

- weaker vessels
- fragile as fine china
- not strong
- delicate
- a sports car
- the weaker sex

I get that you are sold on the "women as a servant of man" philosophy, but I'm sure you understand that this condescending view of females deeply offends most women of today. OK, maybe with the exception of Warren Jeff's polygamous sect of "weaker vessels" wearing those prairie dresses on that compound that got raided last year.

But hey, whatever works for ya! Everyone gets to have an opinion.
You just shouldn't be surprised when other women are offended by yours.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Right on

Quote by Dancing_Doll
You just shouldn't be surprised when other women or men, are offended by yours.

Well said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by maxopenminded

Are you serious? It sounds like you don't know much about women but are trying to tell us what you think we want to hear. I think you have a lot of maturing to do still.
Apple
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I love alpha males, guys who are strong, confident and fight for their girl. Of course there is such a thing as being too arrogant and confident, thinking they can get whatever they whenever they want. You need to find the line between the two.

So would it be correct to say that men like Obama belong to the first group, and men like Bush to the second?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Chuck
I don't know what "dislaking" is but being "dis-ed" at anything makes me wary. Perhaps if I keep reading the thread, if it lasts past the weekend, I will figure it out.

Dislaking is a thing called typo. No rocket science.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An alpha male to me is a guy who is strong, bold, intrepid, and knows that the woman he fought for is a prize well earned. In the bedroom and outside of it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by chefkathleen

Right on

Quote by Dancing_Doll
You just shouldn't be surprised when other women or men, are offended by yours.

Well said.

I'm on board with the accolades for Chefkathleen and Dancing_Doll. It is nice to see the local alpha females standing up.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by maxopenminded

Haha, is this for real?? What do you do for a living? Write greeting cards with cheesy inspirational religious slogans? Well, I'm glad to see I'm not the one pissing people off for a change.

This type of view, as outdated as it seems, is more common than people think. usually among men with very little experience with women. They tend to see females as idealistic, unatainable objects that they long to possess. Standing by while they watch other men, whom they see as intellectually and emotionally inferior, have all the success.

Now the alpha male, (and I know you're all just cringing at the prospect of some more of my generalized comments, but here it goes).

We're animals. As much as we would like to think of ourselves as "better," our actions are driven by biological urges, the same way other animals are. All mammals (well, the ones that form social networks) have an alpha male. Usually this male possesses the traits that the females would like to impart upon their offspring in order to increase their future survival. Usually this is the biggest, strongest male because those are the traits that are required in the animal kingdom for survival.

Humans are much the same way. However, because of the increase complexity of our social network systems "size" and "strength" are not the most important traits to have. Now of course, many women will still feel a biological attraction to men with those traits, owing to "left over monkey shit" as Joe Rogan would say.
The term "alpha male" drums up images of some hulking, dim witted brute, but in our society, the alpha males are the leaders, the celebrities, the CEOs or simply the guy in the room that seems to get everyone's attention. This is why women often list "confidence" as something that they look for in a man, even though they aren't actually "looking". Its biologically programmed into every female to be attracted to males that show "alpha male" qualities because those are the qualities that will increase the chances of survival and repliation of their offspring.

Now I know a lot of you will be saying things like "That's not true. I'm different." But in reality we are all just animals. Not every woman will be able to get the "leader or the pack" but they can find men that possess some of the same qualities.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Their ya go with that biological stuff again. You have read all of Desmond Morris' books, haven't you, Damon?

Max, have you ever seen WOLF with Nicholson?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A quietly confident man who doesn't need his ego stroked is enough alpha male for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I love that people have added some input to this question and if we recall this is a discussion based on a question. So now that some of you are pissed off due to reading my words through the eyes of what people may have given to you as omg, men and women are the same, and things should be the same. Men and women are not the same and the reality is that women and men experience life differently each other.

From the words of Harvard psychologist, Carol Gilligan who said, " Men and women have a differnet voice" My previous communication was to point out this point, men and women are different and both genders have been designed to work together because they do have a diferent voice.

As most people reach back to comments that men and women should be the same and of course, equal this and equal that when that mindset is at the starting point to why so many women have the desire to have an alpha male that can love them. Equal this and equal that has also allowed so many that have found love and get confused on what is the role or how do we life together as what we have been designed for, to be together to meet what life will throw together.

So if women emphasize caring and see people as mutually dependent where men see them as self-reliant and value freedom. If we look at it, if men and women are designed to be together and it seems that both genders continue to miss the boat on staying together, maybe both genders have forgotten that men and women are designed differently and to create equal this and equal that has allow both genders to lost site to see the difference is what they crave in their life.

Let me add one more point to the point made that men and women are different so you can read my first posting to understand that statement of women being the weaker vessel. First all, if you have to argue or get upset with anyone and you have a faith in God, this is where this comment comes from the bible. Take the source of that comment and remove your thougths that man and women are equal and you have to fight that comment since the comment comes God, it was also stated from this source, Peter, weaker doesn't mean less, this comment was use to reinforce that fact that man and women are not the same and they are the other half of each other.

Here is a comment from Dr Joyce Brothers that points out what seems to be the root of the problems with so many in love or a relationship, we are the same, everything is equal and of course, everything being equal has allowed what we all want to be so hard to keep.

So Dr Joyce Brothers- "It's almost become an article of faith in recent years to maintain that there are no significant differences between the sexes apart from the most obvious and cherished differences. The fact is that there are other and more important differences between the sexes than the male and female reproductive organs."

So don't come to me and tell me that to keep us equal when we are built and see life with different views instead of beginning to understand that women are like fine china and that is good, not something to say, oh, here we go, he wants to keep us in the kitchen and hold us down, no just a male that knows you are different than man and I say, "THANK GOD".
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Their ya go with that biological stuff again. You have read all of Desmond Morris' books, haven't you, Damon?

I haven't actually. I'll be sure and google him later though. He sounds like a pretty smart guy.
Lurker
0 likes
It seems this topic has degenerated into the subjection of women to men. I don't think men have any right designing the roles for women to play or telling them who and what they are.

This is 2010, there can be no doubt regarding the equality of the sexes, I don't need a study by anyone to prove it to me. Woman have proved it themselves, they can climb the great walls as well as any man, they can run enterprises, countries, create works of art, write erotic stories on Lush, take care of children, be domestic or not domestic as there choice dictates, drive race cars, sweep floors, drive trucks, they even pick up after men. That is the reality in 2010 not theory or religious dogma.

This topic is about what an alpha male, I don't think a true alpha male would seek the subjection of women.

I rock climb, some of my climbing partners are woman. The only reason they are my climbing partners is because I trust them with my life literally. Rest assure, I have seen the courage women are capable of on the rock.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by maxopenminded
I love that people have added some input to this question and if we recall this is a discussion based on a question. So now that some of you are pissed off due to reading my words through the eyes of what people may have given to you as omg, men and women are the same, and things should be the same. Men and women are not the same and the reality is that women and men experience life differently each other.

From the words of Harvard psychologist, Carol Gilligan who said, " Men and women have a differnet voice" My previous communication was to point out this point, men and women are different and both genders have been designed to work together because they do have a diferent voice.

As most people reach back to comments that men and women should be the same and of course, equal this and equal that when that mindset is at the starting point to why so many women have the desire to have an alpha male that can love them. Equal this and equal that has also allowed so many that have found love and get confused on what is the role or how do we life together as what we have been designed for, to be together to meet what life will throw together.

So if women emphasize caring and see people as mutually dependent where men see them as self-reliant and value freedom. If we look at it, if men and women are designed to be together and it seems that both genders continue to miss the boat on staying together, maybe both genders have forgotten that men and women are designed differently and to create equal this and equal that has allow both genders to lost site to see the difference is what they crave in their life.

Let me add one more point to the point made that men and women are different so you can read my first posting to understand that statement of women being the weaker vessel. First all, if you have to argue or get upset with anyone and you have a faith in God, this is where this comment comes from the bible. Take the source of that comment and remove your thougths that man and women are equal and you have to fight that comment since the comment comes God, it was also stated from this source, Peter, weaker doesn't mean less, this comment was use to reinforce that fact that man and women are not the same and they are the other half of each other.

Here is a comment from Dr Joyce Brothers that points out what seems to be the root of the problems with so many in love or a relationship, we are the same, everything is equal and of course, everything being equal has allowed what we all want to be so hard to keep.

So Dr Joyce Brothers- "It's almost become an article of faith in recent years to maintain that there are no significant differences between the sexes apart from the most obvious and cherished differences. The fact is that there are other and more important differences between the sexes than the male and female reproductive organs."

So don't come to me and tell me that to keep us equal when we are built and see life with different views instead of beginning to understand that women are like fine china and that is good, not something to say, oh, here we go, he wants to keep us in the kitchen and hold us down, no just a male that knows you are different than man and I say, "THANK GOD".

Everyone has their own opinion on the differences between the sexes, I will certainly agree with that.

But... the question wasn't do you think men and women bring different strength and qualities to a relationship. I think everyone would agree to this. There are complementary qualities that each sex can offer.

When you call women a 'weaker vessel', it diminishes and degrades what we (as women) bring to a partnership. You may call it semantics, but the rest of us call it insulting.

Also... I totally respect your religion, but its difficult to bring it into discussions like these because everyone has a different belief system, and different levels to which they invest in literal translations of religious texts.

Anyways... as far as alpha males go... I think most of the women at the beginning of the thread were saying that they are attracted to men who are confident, successful, go after what they want, and assertive in life (as compared to males who are more likely to follow the pack, or men that roll with their egos but are insecure at heart).

But I'll bet a different thread asking about differences between the sexes might offer more opinions on the subject you are speaking of.