shaving

last reply
16 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Girls do you shave your pubes?why? What colour are your pubes also do you turn shaving into a masturbation sesion somthing my ex did?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I go for professional brazilian waxes only, and although the girl that waxes me is a total hottie, there is zero pleasure involved in the experience... *brace for the pain*... lol

Back when I used to shave, I never masturbated while doing it, but then again, hair removal has never really turned me on...
Lurker
0 likes
Fair do's but she we shave and while doing so caress her clit and occasionally slip the razor handle into her pussy and then when finidhed shaving I would fuck her or she would continue with the hndle or sometimes a dildo
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved for a time, but now waxed as needed to stay nice and smooth. Talked to an MD about permanent removal, sounds nice but what if hair is the thing in2012?
Lurker
0 likes
Trim and shave.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel good when I'm trimmed or shaved. I don't really find shaving a turn-on sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel good when I'm trimmed or shaved. I don't really find shaving a turn-on sorry.
Story Teller
0 likes
Shave and Trim
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved with a landing strip....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tried waxing but it hurt like hell!!! so I shaved for while but always ended up with bumps so I have just stayed with trimming it very short with a bikini electric personal shaver. works like a charm.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've waxed but usually just shave. My hair will grow in pretty thick if I let it. Funny, I've never though about as pleasurable. To me it's more like shaving my legs. It just needs to be done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I shave everything , alle but my head und arms....every other day
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I go for professional brazilian waxes only, and although the girl that waxes me is a total hottie, there is zero pleasure involved in the experience... *brace for the pain*... lol

Back when I used to shave, I never masturbated while doing it, but then again, hair removal has never really turned me on...

Amen! Sounds like we walk the same path. Shaving doesn't last and "... hair removal has never really turned me on."
Lurker
0 likes
shaving doesnt turn me on,i do it because i like the way i feel without pubic hair
Lurker
0 likes
I just trim unless my partner would like to shave me.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I prefer to wax it all. It stays smoother longer.