The Craziest Things We've Found in Our Bras

last reply
63 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
My cell phone and money when I dont have pockets or my purse with me.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Yep phone or money when I have no pockets.

Have also found things like sand and tiny stones in there before
Lurker
0 likes
A tissue, in case I need one, and I can't find the one that is usually either in my pocket, or stuffed up my shirt or sweater sleeve.

Lurker
0 likes
money lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've used it for money, my phone, lighters/matches, small nail glue (I was at a wedding), safety pins in a bag (wedding again), and there was a gift box with a necklace one time....
Love me. Cuff me. Spank me. Fuck me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Money, Phone, iPod, ID, Credit Card, Hair Bands (wedding),
Artistic Tart
0 likes
car key, cash, ID, joint, condom, cigarette, hair band, phone
Lurker
0 likes
I feel so out of the loop, Ive never carried anything in my bra... Not a bad idea for a clubbing night though!
Lurker
0 likes
Money, lighter, cigarette, cellphone... If i don't have a bag or purse or wallet or pocket its in there. It's hard to carry them all together hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Money, cell , ID, lipstick & and when my kids were small an extra pacifier... LOL

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
just money really
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I carry the power to hypnotize in my bra.YIEfxr7PrcxQ52xQ
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
I carry the power to hypnotize in my bra.8Z3fSZE2mb5ylyIE

That's my kind of woman.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
I don't use my bra to carry anything intentionally, but I do find crumbs in there now and then.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When your a secretary, you've always got money, your Blackberry, Ipod, and a couple of paper clips!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexyho51
When your a secretary, you've always got money, your Blackberry, Ipod, and a couple of paper clips!

Good point! With my different professions, I've had different things in there when I was working! After work was one thing, during, another!
Lurker
0 likes
My Hairdresser friend used to put her pound coin tips in her bra. If your reading this sara "Kiss his head" lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love that little article and what followed. I've dated well endowed women before and have notices various "little bulges" in their bra's.... but being the "ahem..... Gentleman" I am.... I'm afraid to ask what they have in there!

P.S. And, I have never, ever.... been falsely accused of being a "Gentleman"!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I am amazed that none of you ladies ever found a palm, four fingers and a thumb inside those confines.

Or perhaps you're just shy about mentioning this?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I am amazed that none of you ladies ever found a palm, four fingers and a thumb inside those confines.

Or perhaps you're just shy about mentioning this?

I knew there was a reason my finger's was glued to my boob ha ha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

I see tactical gear for nightlife in the City of Angels.

After reading all the things that women carry in their bras there may be a business opportunity here for the "Revolutionary New Utility Bra", an all purpose garment made for display, seduction, support and a general purpose carryall. There could be various models designed for everyone from Barbie to kick-as city girls. We could do late night TV ads and pitch the thing. "Room for your keys, cash, Maryjane, and wait there is more ....."
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Kyle
the "Revolutionary New Utility Bra", an all purpose garment made for display, seduction, support and a general purpose carryall. There could be various models designed for everyone from Barbie to kick-as city girls. We could do late night TV ads and pitch the thing. "Room for your keys, cash, Maryjane, and wait there is more ....."

BlackWater Brassieres - Not what I had in mind.

They call themselves, Xe, now.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Kyle
the "Revolutionary New Utility Bra", an all purpose garment made for display, seduction, support and a general purpose carryall. There could be various models designed for everyone from Barbie to kick-as city girls. We could do late night TV ads and pitch the thing. "Room for your keys, cash, Maryjane, and wait there is more ....."

BlackWater Brassieres - Not what I had in mind.

They call themselves, Xe, now.

How about the Swedish Military Bra.

The Swedish armed forces have been hit by a major equipment problem, according to reports. Flimsy military brassieres are unable to stand up to the strains imposed when female Swedish troops perform “rigorous exercises”, routinely bursting open or even catching fire – so forcing busty young conscripts to hurriedly strip off in the field.

The women complained that the bras’ fasteners have a tendency to come undone when the women performed rigorous exercise, forcing the female soldiers to take off all of their equipment in order to refasten the brassieres.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Quote by Kyle
There could be various models designed for everyone from Barbie to kick-as city girls. We could do late night TV ads and pitch the thing. "Room for your keys, cash, Maryjane, and wait there is more ....."

lol, I didnt mean I carried all that shit in my bra at one time! But a swiss army bra, thats pretty damn swift, Kyle. I'd wear it, as long as it was lacy and pretty, and supportive of the 10 pounds of stuff it was carrying!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i rather let the girls hang loose!!
Lurker
0 likes
i have never put in my bra more then i usually put in there

Lurker
0 likes
An ex-boyfriend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ive done cell phone and money several times. the weirdest i suppose was popcorn, but that was after a movie.