Adding audio to new or existing story

last reply
3 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Ungovernable
0 likes
Been looking for a way to do this. Do I check "Audio Story," even though there is also a written version?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush
Been looking for a way to do this. Do I check "Audio Story," even though there is also a written version?

For new submissions inform the moderators that there is an audio file using the 'Moderators Notes' and the audio will be applied with the publication of the written version.

To apply an audio file after the written version has been published please use the Contact Us form and specify the location of the audio file (the url) and story to which it is to be applied.

In both cases the audio file must reside on a hosting website that will allow a moderator to download the file, e.g. Dropbox.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Or you can attach it to an email as an MP3 and send it to me along with the name of the story you want it attaching to. smile

liz@lushstories.com
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

For new submissions inform the moderators that there is an audio file using the 'Moderators Notes' and the audio will be applied with the publication of the written version.

To apply an audio file after the written version has been published please use the Contact Us form and specify the location of the audio file (the url) and story to which it is to be applied.

In both cases the audio file must reside on a hosting website that will allow a moderator to download the file, e.g. Dropbox.

Quote by Liz
Or you can attach it to an email as an MP3 and send it to me along with the name of the story you want it attaching to. smile

liz@lushstories.com

Thank you, John and Liz. Since I don't use Dropbox etc., will be emailing Liz.